*** Steam Halloween Sale ***

Soldato
been waiting for dead rising for ages to come down in price and i got it earlier on for £5 :)

good things come to those to wait :D

Soldato
i havent played game si bought from about 5 sales ago >_<

must admit...i already have most of the games on this sale so shouldnt cost me too much haha

Soldato
Any recommendations? I've played none of them.

ANY of them, there are 60 games on sale, you must have played at least 1 of them haha

Dead Island
Orcs Must Die
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Left 4 Dead
Vampier Masqurades
Bioshock 1 and 2
Dead Space 1 and 2
Dungeon Defenders

Just from what i can see skipping through it...the list keeps changing order though so its annoying to try and look through them all :(

Soldato
People, be aware that Dead Rising 2 is a GFWL title it seems. I don't use GFWL for numerous reasons and aside from it being a pos, it messes up windows sharing with media streamers. I don't know if that issue has been fixed but I uninstalled DR2 the moment the GFWL box appeared :/

I do have the game on my 360 but I am trying to do away with the console now.

Soldato
People, be aware that Dead Rising 2 is a GFWL title it seems. I don't use GFWL for numerous reasons and aside from it being a pos, it messes up windows sharing with media streamers. I don't know if that issue has been fixed but I uninstalled DR2 the moment the GFWL box appeared :/

I do have the game on my 360 but I am trying to do away with the console now.

I already have a GFWL account for Batman Arkham City, i agree it is slightly annoying, but what are the big problems with it? :confused:

Associate
Was going to get New Vegas, not for that price (£14.99) whilst last summer sale was £8.99 :rolleyes:

Yes EA, they really have cheapened their IP :p

Back
Top Bottom