Wasteland - Arma 3

Associate
Hi all.

Someone mentioned we should create a thread specifically about Wasteland mod for Arma 3 and so, here is the thread to post and discuss about the Arma 3 version of this mod.

About the mod:

Wasteland is a MMO style PVP mod that consists of 3 sides(insert what those 3 sides are) where you work together and survive at all costs in a persistent world where your current progress is saved on the server.

Youtube videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh64nD1gxpA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrPtDy-Eqo0

where to download the mod:

i believe you can simply port and use the Arma 2 version(please can someone clarify this)

To the people who hosts wasteland servers. please post them and i will add it to this first Post of this thread so it is easy to list and view all wasteland ocuk servers.

Details i need are:

Server Name:
IP address:
Password:
Max slots:
Owner:
Additional mods required(if any):
Location of server(Europe, Asia, America?)

I will update this thread with more info about the mod and where to get it as well as current version.

Soldato
FWIW, I didn't download anything to play on MGT's wasteland server yesterday, the ARMA 3 game did everything needed, just found their server in the list and joined.

Absolutely love it, true perma-death, no hording weapons, just keeping a keen eye out and surviving as long as possible.

Associate
If theres any kind soul that can get the MGT Wasteland server running again I'd be most grateful, am suffering withdrawl symptoms atm and need my fix.

Associate
404gaming have an Arma 3 wasteland server up and running (I play on there Arma 2 Wasteland Takistan server) ......... It gets new build updates very regularly in the push for stability.

Soldato
I don't see the point of Wasteland.

I get that it's called Wasteland but I have yet to find any weapons or anything of worth. Spend my time with a pistol, running out of ammo or being killed by people with superior firepower.

Back
Top Bottom