• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Update on Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon & Never Settle Reloaded

Associate
I wanted to bring you an update on Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon! As many of you know, we recently added it to the Never Settle Reloaded bundle and decided to make it a retroactive freebie for anyone who has ever redeemed an NSR code in a region Blood Dragon is available.

Now I’m pleased to announce that code distribution begins today, running for approximately seven days thereafter as we work with Ubisoft to deploy this huge batch of codes to AMD Radeon customers. Codes will be delivered by email to the addresses customers provided when they redeemed their bundle codes, and customers should make sure they’re still opted in for AMD emails so that we can send those codes without violating the US CAN-SPAM act.

Last edited:
Soldato
i cant remember which promo code i got with my dad's 7850, but hopefully far cry is on its way

*edit*
oh bum, its for people who got 7900s. if anyone is giving them away then give me a shout :)

Soldato
@pgi

Now I’m pleased to announce that code distribution begins today, running for approximately seven days thereafter as we work with Ubisoft to deploy this huge batch of codes to AMD Radeon customers. Codes will be delivered by email to the addresses customers provided when they redeemed their bundle codes, and customers should make sure they’re still opted in for AMD emails so that we can send those codes without violating the US CAN-SPAM act.

Click on "still opted in"

Permabanned
Got my code and followed the instructions as stated......and......Thieving ******* Ubisoft charged me the £11.99 to the credit card they make you enter to redeem a free code. Furious. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom