Fulda tyres any good?

Soldato
Good tyres are pennies for that car, get some

Fulda are mid-range tyres from a fairly large German manufacturer. They aren't in the Wanli Ditchfinder of Death category, but there are probably better tyres around.

However it's bit relative for tyres in this segment; even the premium brand tyres in those sizes can be fairly mediocre compared to tyres for larger cars as they are primarily designed for fuel economy.

Soldato
I'm sure you can actually get sport contact in that size (edit maybe not, though I was sure it was sport contacts on our 107) , regardless premium contact are available which are still a very good Tyre.

At 55 quid each I just can't see a reason to buy anything else. Fulda might not be terrible, but they ain't good

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
The price difference between mid range and premium in that size must be negligible surely?

Either stick with the OE fit model or a premium equivalent.

Associate
I was actually looking at Fulda the other day; I think there is a big difference between ecocontrol and ecocontrolHP.

From what I could tell the germans seem to love them and they have lots of awards from industry magazines, but I don't know one single person who has used them......
It could be a bit of a case like my Panasonic washing machine - no ones got one but they are bloody amazing!

Go for it worth a shot I reckon

P.S
post back and let me know if there any good :D

Soldato
I was actually looking at Fulda the other day; I think there is a big difference between ecocontrol and ecocontrolHP.

From what I could tell the germans seem to love them and they have lots of awards from industry magazines, but I don't know one single person who has used them......
It could be a bit of a case like my Panasonic washing machine - no ones got one but they are bloody amazing!

P.S

They're not a new brand. I remember their adverts on eurosport when I was in junior school

Associate
OP

P.S

Bought :) Can post back later after a few miles if anyone is interested.

Soldato
OP questions if said tyres are any good. 90% of posts refuse idea of said tyres, suggest otherwise, OP goes and buys said tyres anyway.

Typical day out at the Motors forum.

Soldato
Only one poster hadn't heard of them?

They're about on a par with the low end kumhos in my experience. Pointless when. 15 quid more gets you a good Tyre

Back
Top Bottom