Best way to get pics onto forum?

Soldato
I currently faff about with taking picture, resizing picture using (an actually pretty good) resizing tool, upload to dropbox, move to public folder, post link in forum post.

Is there a quicker and easier way of getting photos/screenshots from my HDD into a forum post without breaking the forum rules?

Upload to my own webspace and use that.

Yeah that's the easiest way for me too, as I have FTP built into Firefox which you can just open as a tab. I only have 55 megabytes of webspace though, so I also use Photobucket if I need to upload lots of pictures but I find the new interface fiddly. The old interface let you generate links across a whole album and ctrl-v into your forum post. Now I have to click on a single image, generate IMG code, then repeat for every picture throughout the album. Cumbersome.

Caporegime
I currently faff about with taking picture, resizing picture using (an actually pretty good) resizing tool, upload to dropbox, move to public folder, post link in forum post.

Is there a quicker and easier way of getting photos/screenshots from my HDD into a forum post without breaking the forum rules?
yea resize them and goto imgur :p if you upload multiple photos then once they are uploaded click generate multiple links or whatever the option is and make sure you select for BB so it has the

Back
Top Bottom