Weetabix ? No it's Wormabix

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Firstly Yes I was about to have Weetabix for my evening meal, there's a lot of gaming going on at the mo, What can I say. :o

So went for the speedy mid game meal of your standard Weetabixs & found this little critter amongst the bits that had broke off 1 of my weetabix

:eek: That is a little white worm with a brown tip on each end. :mad:

Completely messed with my mojo & I'll never be able to eat Weetabix again. :(

tldr;
Worm in weetabix so ordered a Pizza & posted on forum whilst I wait. :p

Caporegime
looks like a grub to me

anyway where do people think the protein comes from in cereal oh wait now you know.

maybe some people believe you can mass harvest wheat , stick it into weetabix and not have a single bug or fly go in with it :D

there are probably food regulations that state the maximum amount of bugs I know the USA has them

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I love this thread. This is the sort of thing that happens to me.

Very good excuse for pizza (are there really any bad excuses for pizza...?), enjoy it.

Caporegime
I heard the OP likes little worms in their mouth :eek:

lets face the facts anyone that eats mass produced food has likely ate more than a few bugs even if they don't want to admit it.

it's not possible to produce millions of something without a few critters finding their way along with it

the same as when you buy lettuces in a supermarket and they fairly often if you look for it you will find a baby slug or a few aphids.

now imagine if they can get through to supermarkets how many meals that contain lettuce also have the same mystery meat? ever wondered what that delicious meaty bite was in your meal deal sandwhich? when you bought a BLT! it didn't taste like bacon did it :eek:

BTW I found a mini grub in an asda easy peel orange a few weeks ago! I eat half of the orange blind before I noticed it :S

Caporegime
Isn't that some sort of maggot? Are there more of them in the box?

Contact Weetabix/supermarket for a refund and you'll probably get an apology + some vouchers or something.

Or if you're a chav - contact the daily mail, hope its a slow news day and perhaps collect a few hundred quid for having a picture in the paper with your weetabix + maggot and some short story about your horror at finding it + some manipulated quote based loosely on something you may or may not have said to the jorno...

Back
Top Bottom