iPhone 5s Tarrif deals

Soldato
I've been tasked to look for iPhone 5s deals for a friend

This is the best I have come up with, but I have zero doubt other forum members will be able to better it :D (due to the other thread re: 5s launch)

mobiles.co.uk
iPhone 5s 16GB (New not Refurb, 7 Day DSR refurbs are £5 a month cheaper)
O2 4G Network
Unlimited TXT
Unlimited Mins
5GB Data

FREE Phone (£49 Handset but use quidco to get £50 cashback)

£37 a month for 24 months (37 * 24 = £888 - £549 = £339 / 24 = £14.12)

Considering GiffGaff is £12.50 a month I didn't think £14.12 was too bad for 5gb of 4g data?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Where did you find this?

mobiles.co.uk (used a few times and are very good)

Handset is £49 but quidco do £50 cashback (tracks quickly) making the phone free. Website is a bit weird, have to scroll down, up, then down again to see all the tarrifs. This one is near the middle IIRC

Associate
mobiles.co.uk (used a few times and are very good)

Handset is £49 but quidco do £50 cashback (tracks quickly) making the phone free. Website is a bit weird, have to scroll down, up, then down again to see all the tarrifs. This one is near the middle IIRC

Great, thanks for that. Some good deals on that site and perfect timing with my contract running out!

Soldato
OP
well I ordered one yesterday for a friend which arrived at 09:30 this morning

and...

ordered one for myself earlier on today :D

can't wait to ditch google services and my nexus 4....it's been one big headache since I bought it, and the services are getting worse.

will spend most of today exporting google+ and music to itunes match/icloud

Caporegime
iTunes Match is the absolute nuts. Never had to even think about syncing music since getting it, just make sure that the stuff I want is in my iTunes library on my MacBook Pro (God's Own Laptop) and it's all good.

Be nice to have iTunes Radio over here at some point though. Doesn't stop iTunes Match being a total bargain.

Soldato
OP
iTunes Match is the absolute nuts. Never had to even think about syncing music since getting it, just make sure that the stuff I want is in my iTunes library on my MacBook Pro (God's Own Laptop) and it's all good.

Be nice to have iTunes Radio over here at some point though. Doesn't stop iTunes Match being a total bargain.

well after battling with google music, I have finally managed to download all my music, and import to itunes / itunes match

what a difference!

MUCH better

The only thing I can't do is stream music from a web browser, but that is a small price to pay for the robustness and extra functionality of itunes match

Phones coming between 10:30 - 11:30 whoop :D

Soldato
OP
It is the worst part of my phone for me too. Some of the options they give you are really stupid.

Soon as a larger iPhone appears, I'm on it.

I used to like it, but the 4.4 update was the nail in the coffin. That and the entire google eco system seeming to get worse and worse.

been using my iphone all evening, and its just a breath of fresh air

Soldato
OP
well that's annoying, going to have to return my 5s as the speaker sound very quiet and dull

comparing it to the mrs 5, or my friends 5s, siri on mine sounds like hes in a well :mad:

i never have much luck

Associate
Never mind think I realise what you're doing now :p. If you're a heavy user thought about The One Plan on Three? Think it's £15 a month and you get unlimited data and eventually will be 4G but their 3G in General is pretty fast.

Soldato
Everytime a new iPhone is anounced I say a little prayer for a bigger screen so I can ditch Android!

Contract is up this summer on my SG3 and I'm really hoping the iPhone 6 has a bigger screen.

Back
Top Bottom