Wanting to upgrade, need help.

Associate
I want to purchase a new rig but have no idea of where to start. I have had mine now for a few years and i think its time for an upgrade. Here is specs

wQ9gpVp.jpg

I don't really want to spend over £800 but i worry that if i dont i wont see much of an difference from my current pc, hopefully im very wrong.

Primarily i want it to run D3 on high settings as im looking to buy this for the new expansion, and obviously due to my lack of knowledge i want a pre build

thanks in advance.

Soldato
I want to purchase a new rig but have no idea of where to start. I have had mine now for a few years and i think its time for an upgrade. Here is specs

wQ9gpVp.jpg

I don't really want to spend over £800 but i worry that if i dont i wont see much of an difference from my current pc, hopefully im very wrong.

Primarily i want it to run D3 on high settings as im looking to buy this for the new expansion, and obviously due to my lack of knowledge i want a pre build

thanks in advance.

Fortunately your very wrong.

£800 will get you a huge upgrade.

Do you require EVERYTHING? I.e. case, psu, windows etc....

In short a build consisting of a 8320/4670k/4770k and a 280x/770 with 8gb of ram and decent ish mobo paired with Win 8.1 and your laughing.

And an SSD if in budget.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom