• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

R9 280x Toxic- RMA

Associate
So I sent back my R9 280x Toxic as it was artifacting all over the place. Just like to say I got my new one up and running and so far very impressed with this card! Especially for the price I picked it up at just under a month ago!

Big thanks to Overclockers who dealt with my RMA very quickly and even though I was a pain with the delivery address changes, they sorted things out very quickly. Love this place!

Caporegime
So I sent back my R9 280x Toxic as it was artifacting all over the place. Just like to say I got my new one up and running and so far very impressed with this card! Especially for the price I picked it up at just under a month ago!

Big thanks to Overclockers who dealt with my RMA very quickly and even though I was a pain with the delivery address changes, they sorted things out very quickly. Love this place!

Good to hear. :)

Soldato
KureiguSan said:
I sent the card back with next day delivery.

They received it and tested it same day, dispatched day after for next day delivery.

Pretty darn quick.
How long did you have the card? If it was 28 days or less then it's no different regardless who the manufacturer of the card is.

Associate

Hi I'm sorry, I'm new of this site, I just bumped into your post, I just have a question related to the problem that you had with your old Toxic.
I have some big graphic issue, like artifacts ans flickering texture (you can see a video that I've uploaded on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgKCmHSXZ3E )
Did you had the same problem? And with a replacement with another Toxic you have solved?
Thanks again and sorry if it's not the right thread!

Associate
OP
Hi I'm sorry, I'm new of this site, I just bumped into your post, I just have a question related to the problem that you had with your old Toxic.
I have some big graphic issue, like artifacts ans flickering texture (you can see a video that I've uploaded on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgKCmHSXZ3E )
Did you had the same problem? And with a replacement with another Toxic you have solved?
Thanks again and sorry if it's not the right thread!

Hey believe it or not I researched the hell out of the toxic 280x problems people were having and actually came across your youtube video a few times on various sites.

So far I have not had a single issue since installing my new card. I was getting very similar problems you were facing with some stretching too. Using same drivers and same clocks as last card.

Back
Top Bottom