• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Intel i7 4690K 5GHz Club ***

Soldato
Those who have managed to reach the elusive 5 GHz may wish to post in here.

Post screenshots with CPU-Z and at least a 1M SuperPi run.

You must also provide a CPU-Z validation link with your OCUK username included.

You may also include other benchmarks and tests if you wish but the above is the minimum requirement.

All the best!

I cannot be held responsible for any and all damage related to hardware loss or data or software, which the user might cause while overclocking their hardware or computer.
Additionally, I am taking the liberty to assume that anyone who attempts to overclock their computer hardware understands the risks involved.
Such risks include, but aren’t limited to, failure of hardware, voiding warranties, and data corruption.

Last edited:
Soldato
what is the point.
------------------------

i can get a valid score and picture does not mean im stable LOL
anyone can get a quick screen grab, there is no point in this what so ever and at 1.38+ voltages lol i expect every 4690k or 4790k to reach that screen grab at this voltages.

i can hear your cpu screaming from here, like i said no point at all unless you like willy waving at a picture.

Associate
what is the point.
------------------------

i can get a valid score and picture does not mean im stable LOL
anyone can get a quick screen grab, there is no point in this what so ever and at 1.38+ voltages lol i expect every 4690k or 4790k to reach that screen grab at this voltages.

i can hear your cpu screaming from here, like i said no point at all unless you like willy waving at a picture.

Unless you have a 4690k @ 5ghz, why are you commenting on this thread?

Please, have a read about before attacking your keyboard...
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=26544569&postcount=15

Soldato
Unless you have a 4690k @ 5ghz, why are you commenting on this thread?

Please, have a read about before attacking your keyboard...
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=26544569&postcount=15

you do know those pictures you posted are probably reporting the wrong voltages your getting. CPUZ reads the VID only, you need aida32 sensor page up when your running tests to give you the correct voltage when under load.
all your voltages are probably 0.2-0.3+v under load.
also your 5.0ghz like you said is not stable as what i was pointing out at before most people 1.35v can get a picture @5.0 lol
5.0 @ 1.35 Volts - I can boot up into windows and general browse the net, music etc Just need to find a stable OC http://valid.x86.fr/yzenep

guess i will attack my keyboard some where else lol
anyway there is no rules to me not posting in here so stop trying to be a mod thanks... and even if i have the cpu above yours i can disable hyperthreading and be in exactly the same spot..

Last edited:
Associate
you do know those pictures you posted are probably reporting the wrong voltages your getting. CPUZ reads the VID only, you need aida32 sensor page up when your running tests to give you the correct voltage when under load.
all your voltages are probably 0.2-0.3+v under load.
also your 5.0ghz like you said is not stable as what i was pointing out at before most people 1.35v can get a picture @5.0 lol

guess i will attack my keyboard some where else lol
anyway there is no rules to me not posting in here so stop trying to be a mod thanks... and even if i have the cpu above yours i can disable hyperthreading and be in exactly the same spot..

Well done to you.

Back
Top Bottom