** PHANTEKS ENTHOO LUXE - ULTIMATE EXPANSION AND COOLING CHASSIS **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

Today we are proud to announce pre order availability of the phantastic fantastic new Enthoo Luxe case from Phanteks.

The Enthoo Luxe front and top aluminium panels are sandblasted to create a textured appearance. This allows for an attractive and practical solution to reduce the appearance of fingerprints on the case. LED ambient lighting stretches all through the top and front of the case creating luminous edges
and providing a spectacular indirect light
effect.

The Luxe’s stealthy interior design only showcases the mainboard and it’s
components while isolating the bulky power supply out of sight with the included power supply cover. This removable cover not only isolates the power supply from view but also acts as a thermal shield from the rest of the case.

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Full Tower Case - Black @ £119.99 inc VAT

CA-004-PT_400.jpg

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Full Tower Case - White @ £129.99 inc VAT

CA-005-PT_400.jpg

Only £129.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Staying true to the Phanteks’ Enthoo line, the Luxe features a sandblasted front and top panel. Ambient lighting runs from the top to the front of the case on both sides.

Even though smaller in size, the Enthoo Luxe boost many features from the award-winning Enthoo Primo.
The Luxe comes pre-installed with a 200mm front fan and 2x PH-F140SP fans. Phanteks’ Enthoo
Luxe has an extensive watercooling capabilities that allows for four different radiator mounting
locations as well as sizes.

Styling Features:
- Clean and elegant design from the Enthoo series
- Sandblasted aluminum faceplates with matte finish
- Multi-color ambient lighting
- Stealthy interior design

Features:
- Dual removable harddrive cages
- Closed HDD panel
- Removable Drop-N-Lock SSD brackets
- Fully equiped with dustfilters (1x top, 1x front, 2x bottom)
- Removable top mesh panel for easy fan installation + dustfilter cleaning
- Clean cable management using Phanteks’ pre-installed Hoop-N-Loop cable ties + Removable PSU cover
- Ambient lighting with LED on/off switch and color control (10 colors)
- Modding friendly structure - fastened by screws instead of rivets (removable top/odd/hdd panel)

Specifications:
- Dimension: 235 mm x 560 mm x 550 mm (W x H x D)
- Form Factor: Full tower
- Material(s): Aluminum faceplates, Steel chassis
- Motherboard support :ATX, EATX, uATX, SSI EEB
- Front: I/O 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, Mic, Headphone,
- LED: switch
- Side window: Yes, split-window design
- Expansion slots 8
- External 5.25” 3
- Internal 3.5” 6 (2x 3HDD cages)
- Internal 2.5” 8 (2x on SSD brackets)

Liquid Cooling:
- Front Up to 240
- Top Up to 360/420
- Rear 120/140
- Bottom Up to 240/140

- 5 Year Warranty

With the launch of the Enthoo Luxe, Phanteks have also released a range of accessories designed to be the perfect addition to their Enthoo range.

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Multicolor LED Strip - 1m @ £13.99 inc VAT

CA-006-PT_400.jpg

Transform your Enthoo Luxe with Phanteks’ multicolor LED waterproof strips. Double sided 3M tape to keep the LED firm on your chassis and installaiton is easy with the plug and play connector. The LED strip allows the user to control the colors with the Luxe LED switch matching the Luxe’s LED with the strip. The Multi-colored LED comes in two lengths

Only £13.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Multicolor LED Strip - 2m @ £16.99 inc VAT

CA-007-PT_400.jpg

Transform your Enthoo Luxe with Phanteks’ multicolor LED waterproof strips. Double sided 3M tape to keep the LED firm on your chassis and installaiton is easy with the plug and play connector. The LED strip allows the user to control the colors with the Luxe LED switch matching the Luxe’s LED with the strip.

Only £16.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Pump Mounting Kit @ £5.99 inc VAT

CA-008-PT_400.jpg

There are many different watercooling pumps out there and choosing one is very
diffcult. The pump bracket will be an easy upgrade with the predrilled mounting holes which is compatible with many of the water pump out on the market.

Only £5.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks PWM Fan Hub @ £12.95 inc VAT

CA-009-PT_400.jpg

The PWM hub (PH-PWHUB_01) provides users with the power to control and connect up to 6 fans with one single hub, delivering PWM capabilities to all fans that are connected to it. The hub is now enclosed inside a cover with a illuminated logo that lights up when powered on. If 6 fans are not enough, the retail Y-splitter can be the solution to your problem.

The Y-Splitter (PH-CB-Y3P) allows you to connect 2 fans to each fan header on the PWM hub, up to 11 fans total (requires extra PH-CB-Y3P)

Only £12.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks SSD Mounting Kit, 1x 2.5 for Enthoo Series @ £4.99 inc VAT

CA-010-PT_400.jpg

Upgrading storage capacity to your Enthoo cases can now be easier with the SSD
brackets. For the Luxe and the Pro, a single slot SSD bracket (PH-SDBKT_01) is available to maximize your storage and a double slot SSD bracket (PH-SDBKT_02) is available for the Enthoo Primo.

Only £4.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks SSD Mounting Kit, 2x 2.5 For Enthoo Series @ £5.99 inc VAT

CA-011-PT_400.jpg

Upgrading storage capacity to your Enthoo cases can now be easier with the SSD
brackets. For the Luxe and the Pro, a single slot SSD bracket (PH-SDBKT_01) is available to maximize your storage and a double slot SSD bracket (PH-SDBKT_02) is available for the Enthoo Primo.

Only £5.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited by a moderator:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
I was going to go with the pro but screw it, luxe it is.

The Pro is a superb case, the Luxe in my opinion is far more rounded for most people. Being a mid tower really puts it in its own category within the Phanteks range and highlights that the way they use space in their cases is unrivalled by most other chassis manufacturers.

The Pro is awesome, but for people looking for 90% of the Pro's features in a more compact package, the Luxe is hard to beat.

Phanteks are really smashing it at the moment.

Soldato
Soldato
Despite the front plate at the bottom, i reckon this will be better for cooling than the 750D. Also i suspect if it's like the primo, the plate can be removed and certain radiator grills will fit.

Yeah, the 750D front intake is fairly limited - however I always like a bigger window :D
Think probably as a package though the Luxe is better value for money

Caporegime
The luxe is basically a baby enthoo primo, most of the features without the bulk of the primo. Tbh i was expecting the luxe to cost in the region of £150.00, sort of a middle of the road price to bridge the gap between the pro and the primo. Seems my guessing skills were a bit off.:D

Associate
Well I've taken the plunge and chosen to preorder this to house my new build and retire this Q6600 machine ;)

I chose the internal led light strip but not sure where they would be applied. Right up to and around the side panel or at the back going up and around the motherboard ? I did initially plan to light up the inside with the usual led fans, but now I guess the included white fans will do if they perform well and quiet.

Back
Top Bottom