Thoughts on iPhone 6S Plus?

Associate
After a year with the 6 I upgraded to the 6s plus a week ago and oh man there's no way I could go back to the size of the 6, let alone a 5s!

RSR

RSR

Soldato
My battery in my 6 has just started to play up, so I am looking at the 6S/6S+ option. Is it worth upgrading now or waiting for the 7?

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Why not just get the battery sorted and wait to see what Apple release later this year?

Yea that's the other option, I just dread to think what Apple charge for a battery replacement. I was only looking at the upgrades is its a "free" option.

Soldato
I bought an S6 Edge ,lovely hardware but hated Android and moved straight back to IOS ;)

If you've been a long term IOS user Android really doesn't feel like the "sum of its parts", it really does feel like a lot of separate app loosely integrated together (which is basically what it is)

IOS intergration is top notch and very tight, I'm sure Android is a dream if you want to customize your "look and feel" etc but for me it was just a step too far (backwards)

Soldato
[RXP]Andy;29195148 said:
Yea that's the other option, I just dread to think what Apple charge for a battery replacement. I was only looking at the upgrades is its a "free" option.

£59 for new battery iirc. might be more for the 6S though.

Associate
Well after nearly two weeks I can confirm its the best phone I have owned, what seemed huge when I first got it out the box is now the perfect size for a phone, anything else feels way too small in comparison.

Caporegime
That's the only thing I found with the + models can't fit the thing in my pocket!

This.

I can put my phone in my pocket if i'm wearing cargo pants or similar casual attire. Putting a + in my work trouser pocket and sitting down at a desk however, doesn't work. Thats about my only limitation with it.

For me, the biggest plus point is definitely the battery of the +. I regularly get 3 days use out of it

Associate
I loved the 6 Plus and liked the 6s Plus but now i'm just bored with iOS and as a result, i've ordered a S7 Edge... I'll then list my pristine 6s Plus for sale...

Associate
I loved the 6 Plus and liked the 6s Plus but now i'm just bored with iOS and as a result, i've ordered a S7 Edge... I'll then list my pristine 6s Plus for sale...

S7 Edge is a beast no doubt - looks awesome, but it's just those software updates and how long it takes to get them that puts me off.

At least you know with iOS that you're 100% going to get them.

Don
I'll never buy another Samsung phone after it took them nearly 9 months to fix all the issues with the Note 4 and stop it lagging and the battery draining.
My 6 plus has been faultlessly reliable and fast.

Back
Top Bottom