Where to get fake rifles for cosplay at an expo?

Soldato
Don't walk around with it in the open UNTIL you get there. You may get prosecuted under the VCR bill otherwise (quite serious).

If it's a 'spacey' kinda weapon, you should be fine, but anything that looks like it's 'real' (i.e. a modern day firearm) you could upset the law...

Have fun at the expo :)

Aod

Aod

Soldato
Don't walk around with it in the open UNTIL you get there. You may get prosecuted under the VCR bill otherwise (quite serious).

If it's a 'spacey' kinda weapon, you should be fine, but anything that looks like it's 'real' (i.e. a modern day firearm) you could upset the law...

Have fun at the expo :)

Exactly :)

I'm considering cosplaying next time... but what as? I'm thinking Agent 47 perhaps.

Soldato
I picked up 1:1 scale M16s for about £15 in some souvenir/junk shop in Great Yarmouth a few years back

us_army_02.jpg

MW

Soldato
They come out pretty nice with a little paint. Off topic a lbit, but are Nerf guns any good?

For murder? Not really. It'll do the job eventually but you'll be there a long while.

OP, make a railway rifle

6663railway-rifle.jpg

Surely looks unreal enough to not get you any trouble about it possibly being an actual gun, and fits the costume :)

Extra points if you can make it whistle!

Last edited:
Soldato
I got my nephew a Nerf Havok for his birthday last year, a belt fed, battery powered fully automatic machine gun that spews forth a hail of foam darts, it's great fun shooti- Sorry, I mean my nephew loves it. :D

I might have to get one for Christmas! I mean, for my nephew, of course...

Back
Top Bottom