Virgin Mobile SIM offer with mobile

Permabanned
Virgin Mobile SIM offer with mobile £10 a month to cable users but what is the free phone you get with the offer?:

Virgin Mobile SIM offer with mobile

Time for a new mobile? Then add our £10 SIM with phone bundle. It brings you 100 minutes and 100 texts every month. All on a great value 12 month contract

Looks good but it doesn't state what phone is free!!

Associate
They do a 10 pound per month 100 mins and 100 texts sim (with phone). It says The mobile varies, you have to complete the registration to find out which mobiles they are.

I wouldn't expect it to be a very good one for that price..! Would you?

the 300min/text one is a much better deal IMO

Associate
All the phones suck. don't bother.

just ordered the sim only deal. :D no contract and alots of txts and mins, which is enough for me. Although the free phones are old, you could sell them to get some money back.

cheers for the heads up. ;)

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Sim only is the best.

I suppose i need to unlcok my phone? I was going to change a while ago over to Virgin and wanted to keep my number. I got sent a letter with some code. Would that still be active? It was about 7 months ago?

Associate
Sim only is the best.

I suppose i need to unlcok my phone? I was going to change a while ago over to Virgin and wanted to keep my number. I got sent a letter with some code. Would that still be active? It was about 7 months ago?

depends what the code is. if its a PAC code, you got to use it within 30 days. if its an unlock code, should still work

Permabanned
OP
I think it was a pac code. Looks like i will have to ring up orange to get another.

Also, if i went and bought another phone on PAYGO with Virgin could i just swap the sim out and put the new 'Contract' Virgin one in and all would be ok?

Back
Top Bottom