Xbox Originals -Halo

Soldato
I see they are up with the Dashboard update.Has anyone tried Halo and does it have the framerate problems the original emulated version does?
I will buy it it if doesn't.

Thanks

Soldato
I see they are up with the Dashboard update.Has anyone tried Halo and does it have the framerate problems the original emulated version does?

Thanks

Pyschonauts is the one I'm looking at as I've never played it... must resist.

Associate

Thanks

It'll be exactly the same - as it is still the original game running under emulation. I didn't read the text for Halo, but for Psychonauts it does warn there may be slight problems - such as audio/visual juddering due to the emulation.

Ain't they BC anyway? so just buy them for about £2 on the auction place?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, thats what I thought but the last two Psychonauts games that were sold on the bay went for practically £7 inc delv, tbh I'd rather pay a couple of squids extra and have this game for life on the live network without ever worrying about losing or scratching my disk.

Associate
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, thats what I thought but the last two Psychonauts games that were sold on the bay went for practically £7 inc delv, tbh I'd rather pay a couple of squids extra and have this game for life on the live network without ever worrying about losing or scratching my disk.

That is the plus point - having it on the HD, no fiddling around with the disc. Pure convienience!

Although Psychonauts is 5.3GB, meaning it eats up over a third of the spare space on the standard premium/pro HD ....

Soldato
I would buy a 120GB hard drive but its a different colour to my grey plastic on my xbox. So it'll look out of place. My box is so old its a different plastic.

Josh

Back
Top Bottom