Glasses wearers

Associate
I have a new pair of glasses, i normally change them every couple of years. Some I bond with straight away, some take a few days maybe more.

How long does it take you to get used to them

Soldato
Change of prescription takes a while. New glasses takes hardly any time at all. I only every have lightweight frames with polycarbonite lenses, so not a lot to get used to.

My first pair had glass lenses and they took ages to get used to. :(

Permabanned
well if they're a new prescription (which mine usually are) they take me about a day to get used to the way things look

as for comfort, usually about the same amount of time

Soldato
I have a new pair of glasses, i normally change them every couple of years. Some I bond with straight away, some take a few days maybe more.

How long does it take you to get used to them

about 2 weeks. Everything looks great though like my resolution has been upped a coupla notches :D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I've stopped wearing my new ones, I tried them for a few weeks and couldn't work out why I kept getting headaches so I'm back with my old ones and it's magically gone away. Can't be bothered to argue any more with the opticians who are always convinced they are right and you are wrong. I'm not getting any more, I'm just going to get my eyes lasered and be done with. Glasses are a pain in the ****, end of.

Associate
OP
I've stopped wearing my new ones, I tried them for a few weeks and couldn't work out why I kept getting headaches so I'm back with my old ones and it's magically gone away. Can't be bothered to argue any more with the opticians who are always convinced they are right and you are wrong. I'm not getting any more, I'm just going to get my eyes lasered and be done with. Glasses are a pain in the ****, end of.

Did your prescription change?

Laser treatment only lasts 10 years dont it

Associate
OP
it's indefinate nowadays

previously they shaved the lens at the front, so it grew back

nowadays they open it up and take a chunk out of the middle, so it lasts for ever

that's the way i see it anyway, no pun intended.

I doubt there is a laser on earth powerful enough to do my eyes......."she canna take any more captain" :D

Back
Top Bottom