Twins separated at birth end up getting married

Soldato
I wonder if they ever said to each other...

"I can talk to you like you were my own brother/sister.."

I wonder if they looked fairly similar?

Man of Honour
Its a bit strange but at the end of the day just being related through blood means very little being brother n sister is more down to the fact you grew up together and always seen each other as a sibling which in this case obviously didnt happen.
Its definately weird but weather its that bad or not im not sure

Associate
weird i'd be freaked out. as it stands sum ppl think my relationship is weird.

my mum dad split when i was 2 and i hardly use to see him. when was in college four years ago met my gf started going out got in relationship anyway.

my dad moves around a lot so didnt speak much to him so didnt know who he was dating.

day went round to meet my gfs mum guess who i see sitting in sofa my dad i was like what the %$*@ they'd been datig for few weeks.

Soldato
weird i'd be freaked out. as it stands sum ppl think my relationship is weird.

my mum dad split when i was 2 and i hardly use to see him. when was in college four years ago met my gf started going out got in relationship anyway.

my dad moves around a lot so didnt speak much to him so didnt know who he was dating.

day went round to meet my gfs mum guess who i see sitting in sofa my dad i was like what the %$*@ they'd been datig for few weeks.

lol, have you thought about doing a double date?

Soldato
I'd laugh if they looked like Nicholas Lyndhurst from the WHSmiths Ad where they'll all look like clones. Same face, just short hair and long hair.

Soldato
Its a bit strange but at the end of the day just being related through blood means very little being brother n sister is more down to the fact you grew up together and always seen each other as a sibling which in this case obviously didnt happen.
Its definately weird but whether its that bad or not im not sure

Congrats on the biggest sig filesize i have ever seen :D

Ignorance is bliss in this situation, probably couldnt be kept secret forever though so i would probably be wrong. Its funny they ended up together, i suppose they could have both lived near each other but if they didnt that would be incredibly unlikely to happen

Back
Top Bottom