***OcUKers Pets Thread***

Soldato
Was just looking at my dog and so i had nothing better to do than to make a pets thread :p well...

Heres Roxy my 3 year old staffy
roxy-1.jpg

She's a big dog, 22.5kg now. which would be over weight if she wasn't a long legged staff, so thankfully we don't get a head bashin by our vet.

Heres Cindy our Ancient jack Russell
cindy.jpg

Heres Jerry My corn snake
snakey.jpg

Heres Buster and Amber our 2 ferrets
100_1652.jpg

And finally my 3 cats, ''Cat'' AKA No name :), Whiskey and Rasta
No name because we never knew she excised until she was 2 or 3 months old, as her mother went off and had a littler without any of us knowing :eek:, gladly there all neutered now though. You have sister and brother and the mother in the middle.
mycats.jpg

Only just took the cat pictures :p had to chase them round the garden.

Now you've met my Gang :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Prepare for your cat pictures to get captioned :rolleyes:

haha i know yeh, thats what put the idea in my head, the cat thread rofl :p
cant really do much with them though i don't think. apart from whiskey looks like Santa with a white beard.

Soldato
OP
AwwwwwROFL, at the same time tbh, it made me chuckle straight away, Hamroll the hamster :), and there he is, life size version aswell :D ive never had a hamster that didnt bite :p

Commissario
Bad image, will get another one done when I'm next at home.
We aquired 'Missy' last June from some friends who moved to South Africa - sadly a name change would've confused her!

DSC00002.jpg

Soldato
Couple of shots of my LabXSpringer...

Jet1-1.jpg

Jet2.jpg

...she's a nutter, even at getting on for 11 with quite a few problems. She is blind in one eye, and has some other problems poor lass, but she still loves to run around and act like a puppy. :)

One of my sister's Dalmation...

sophie.jpg

Also a nutter, but is a lot younger, must be 3ish or something.

My girlfriend's cat...

08122007680.jpg

One of my girlfriend's mum's King Charles Cavaliers...she has LOADS of them, breeds and shows. :)

08122007660.jpg

InvG

Back
Top Bottom