A Kettle of Fish

Permabanned
42.png

hmmm...I wonder who that could be for...

*n

Associate
I thought it would be nice to add you to stumble! so hopefully u might get a few people looking at your site from there!

nice cards! i like the memory one linked earlier :D

Associate
OP
I thought it would be nice to add you to stumble! so hopefully u might get a few people looking at your site from there!

nice cards! i like the memory one linked earlier :D

What's stumble?! *confuddled*

Glad you're liking them! :D I figured the nerd ones would be popular here! I'm actually mid way through a mock up of a "The Alphabet of The Nerd" book which is funno!

I have a "fail" one there but am not posting ones like that at the moment as they've got to be proper proper copyrighted :) I will try and draw another one instead though! Send me an email to remind me!

Soldato
*puts on grumpy old man costume*

Feel free to give me the flaming I deserve for this, but I thought promoting your buisness was against the rules....

PK!

She's not selling anything and the business is not running yet. It's the same as many threads from people wanting to set-up PC repair, except fun :p

Soldato
I hope no one *cough* Rhys & Penski *cough* decides to hotlink from Peebee's site, or i will get mean on them.
I'm going to keep asking for my archaeology one everywhere until i get it :p
Also, Pheebs you already know i wubs them hundreds.

Soldato
If you go on to selling the website god picture you could take out the word Jasper and it would be more generic and be pretty awesome for all. Yes i did see the super secret hidden message!

Back
Top Bottom