A Kettle of Fish

Associate
OP
Knackered! Not Naked!! I was Knackered!

I didn't type naked I am sure! Unless my keyboard (which is wireless) didn't recognise the "k" "c" "er"

I wasn't naked!!!

Cor blimey gov!

Soldato
Blackstar said:
If you really struggle i'm sure there is an American purple turtle holding a fruit shoot concoction

ahahahahhhahah :D *breathe* ahahahahahahahahahaha

Secondly, I imagine someone playing an air guitar, with a tie as a headband, etc. Typical regressed adult, not really come up with a slogan yet but meh.

how about 'they play the geeetar on the Em Tee Vee?' :D

I don't know if I'm allowed to post mine up here Pheebs, but if so let me know :D

Associate
OP
lol! Purple Turtle!

And wilhelm! Did you change it to say nekky?! That's the kind of thing I would expect from a dodgy French Man Don such as yourself! ;)

People are more than welcome to post theirs I've done for them up here :)

I will try and do some more requests today but I have a huuuge front garden requiring some diggage and then prep for a party tonight! Going away tomorrow for a couple of days so hopefully get some done and then more when I get back! :)

A couple of others I have done for people elsewhere:

For "Nutcase" (He sent me a piccie of him driving a Saab car like some loon and asked me to replicate it)
280308-Nutcase-BrmBrmm.png

For Paul who recently broked his leggy :(
030408-Paul-NeedSomeSuperglue.png

As said, for requests or ideas - if you want them done either fleamail me at [email protected] or postie on the Facebook Request thread bit!

Associate
OP
My styles changed a fair bit since doing you girly ones! I like my new style much much more!

It's funny looking back on how it all started - I will have to post some uber originals which will make you pee yourself laughing! :D

Fankoo all again! Been digging and am covered in mud so bath time and then Sainsburys and then work so mebbe some drawings the tomorrow :D

*wubbles*

Back
Top Bottom