Would most like to meet....

Permabanned
I'd have to say dmpoole, as I keep saying I'll go and see him play yet never bloody get around to it.

I spotted you once sitting at the desk / computer console area thing at Ocuk :p

He served me once, but didn't have time to chat as, if I remember correctly, he was busy boxing up P4 chips or something like that.

Man of Honour
Naffa, Neoni, Sic, Sidewinder, Big Kev, CBS, Penski, Gilly, Azagoth (I can throw a brick at his house) - in fact most people out of the Music section.

I'd have to say dmpoole, as I keep saying I'll go and see him play yet never bloody get around to it.

I never saw your reply when I replied.
I go past your street 5 days a week and I keep saying I'm going to knock on your door if I knew which one it was.
I imagine it has a bat knocker.

Last edited:
Soldato
i have to say i'm not too fussed about who i meet or want to meet but i get the feeling i'd be most at home with people like Lopez/Penski/L1J. Basically the grease monkeys.

or the biker lot like Rilot etc.

Man of Honour
I've met most of the people I wanted to meet although there are a few I have yet to have the pleasure of running in to. For some reason I have had a brain fart and can't think of any specific names off the top of my head but there are quite a few from Motors.
I'll post the names when I wake up.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Anybody with a fit single mum.

Seriously though I'd meet anybody that wanted to meet me, Would be easier for me to say who I wouldn't want to meet though.

Soldato
I've met a lot of the people I'd like to meet, at a motors thing a while back, but there are others I'd like to meet, most of which do reside in the Motors section...and mostly because I want to see/go in their cars. DreXeL springs to mind just because of his crazy Honda Integra. :D

There are others I'd like to meet again, and others I'd like to meet as I get along with them on the boards and on MSN, Benjo and -westy- spring to mind. :)

I've met Fox, and for the people that say they think he'd make them laugh loads, he's just a normal guy, nothing funny about him, but then also not totally serious, nice guy. :)

Due to mostly being in the Motors section I don't know of others I'd like to meet other than them. :)

InvG

Back
Top Bottom