OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I didn't want to be that mean incase he was like my dad and doing odd things with dumbbells like swinging them back and forth to "get big shoulders"

But yes. He clearly is a bicep monkey.

Soldato
I lifted the 80kg atlas stone a couple of times after doing back and front squats and despite not quite pushing it home I have seldom felt my biceps with such noticeable DOMS.

Permabanned
sdc10458dg9.jpg

Deadlifting broke another pair of joggers

Soldato
If ya got any tips to help stop it i'll gladly listen. It catches my knees on the descent. The only way i can stop it is to lean forward more but this messes up my form, normal deadlift dont suit people over 6ft methinks
some ideas,

duck feet \L\ /R/, as it will shift your knees out the way (sumo form would do the same thing)
try using a trap bar, as your knees wont get in the way (a cambered bar may also work)
try wearing a knee sleeve/protector.

Permabanned
some ideas,

duck feet \L\ /R/, as it will shift your knees out the way (sumo form would do the same thing)
try using a trap bar, as your knees wont get in the way (a cambered bar may also work)
try wearing a knee sleeve/protector.

yeah did some sumo today, was better but as pic shows still painfull, will have a go at duck feet as ive heard its great anyway. Last resort will be a heavy duty trap bar, just 150 quid for a bar is a killer

Soldato
just 150 quid for a bar is a killer
still better than ****ing your knees up.
Quite so and to suggest otherwise shows a complete misunderstanding of women in general. It's tantamount to arguing every female who tidies themself up a bit and applys makeup is simply doing it to attract a man. If you were to ask a woman why they go to the gym and also why they apply makeup you would generally get one answer. Self-respect.
noob, and it's probably self conciousness. we could delve into the whole conforming to social norms etc, but this isn't a psychology thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom