What to eat after 8?

Soldato
Have been reading about all day on diets etc... and mine seems to be going really well, am getting a good intake of protein and carbs throughout the day.

Upon my reading it seems that it's best not to eat carbs after 8pm so i'm wondering if you could give me some examples of food i should be eating that are going to be beneficial for me putting on more muscle.

Going to have a true mass whey protein shake in a bit with some liquid egg whites mixed in, and maybe a can of tuna.

Andy

Man of Honour
after8ha8.jpg

Sorry too easy. :p

Soldato
Have been reading about all day on diets etc... and mine seems to be going really well, am getting a good intake of protein and carbs throughout the day.

Upon my reading it seems that it's best not to eat carbs after 8pm so i'm wondering if you could give me some examples of food i should be eating that are going to be beneficial for me putting on more muscle.

Going to have a true mass whey protein shake in a bit with some liquid egg whites mixed in, and maybe a can of tuna.

Andy
Why what happens after 8 'o clock?? :eek:

Man of Honour
iirc the whole dont eat carbs in the evening was just something to stop the average joe taking in as many calories rarther than something against late night carbs

Back
Top Bottom