RABD corporation lobbies Pentagon to start WW3 to stimulate the economy

Soldato
The same "conspiracy theorists," who in my view fall either into the hapless nutjob or cynical cottage industry camps, were predicting the arrival into our solar system of a previously unknown planet, planet X. Most stated that this would bash into the earth killing us all in 2003 (some have found new evidence :rolleyes: suggesting 2012 is now more likely, presumarbly so they can sell some more books.)

Variously, this planet had either seeded the human race, would bring benevolent / brutal / ancestor aliens or would just obliterate us. The charge was led by a woman called Nancy Lieder who appears regularly on conspiracy chat shows and "channels" her information from aliens on zeta reticuli rather than makes it up! Zacharia Sitchin also wrote about a planet in our solar system with a huge orbit and this has been tied into the various theories, subsequent books, appearances, speaking slots etc. etc.

For every consumer group there is a person willing to sell them something. Believe it or not, Magick is part of a lucrative demographic segment!

Ohh, sounds exciting, id love to shoot some aliens :D

Soldato
Hadn't thought of it that way, I was gonna make sweet love to some lovely lady aliens. let's compromise, you shoot the dude aliens and I'll do the lady ones.

You got yourself a deal, though personally id stay away from them as they got extra teeth, il let you find out where they are :o.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Meh.

America couldnt fight another super power even if they tryed at the moment.

Anything in the US that made anything usefull/money would be nuked.
They wouldnt have the ground forces due to the Middle east and the American people word go mad if another war broke out, especially with a super power.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
Superpowers don't go to war with each other anymore. The result certainly wouldn't be good for the economy...

Soldato
OP
Im not predicting anything but personally if nothing big happens by and around 2012 then that's it, i won't take much notice of them again, its really the only big prediction there is though and most are rubbish, it may be as well though.

Things will change. You can probably start to see it happening right now.

Radiation said:
Oh yeah thanks again for showing me those videos magick, i've now watched most of them, interesting stuff! :)

No worries. here's some more you might like :-

Michael Tsarion - The Subversive use of Sacred Symbols in the Media

A presentation by Michael Tsarion in the occult use of symbols in the Mainstream Media.

Free Energy - The Race to Zero Point

This is the ultimate environmental film! It offers real solutions.
With the end of fossil fuels in sight, the race to save the planet is on.

From Nikola Tesla to cold fusion, magnetic motors to anti-gravity propulsion * this program presents powerful information!

Visionary Inventors and Scientists Reveal Non-Polluting Technologies That Will Change Our World

In this award-winning, feature length, two-hour broadcast-quality Documentary you will learn about the latest developments in the field of Free and Zero Point Energy from Tesla to Dennis Lee. Hosted by Bill Jenkins, formerly of ABC Radio, this comprehensive documentary features physicists and inventors who are challenging orthodox science to bring this non-polluting technology forward despite ridicule and suppression. See actual working prototypes that defy classical physics including phenomenal experiments in anti-gravity and the transmutation of metals. more vids @ http://www.soulcravings.net

Soldato
While war to an extent can and will stimulate economic growth I'd like to believe that people wouldn't embark on such a path solely for that reason.

When the Soviet Empire collapsed and Russia was lying in ruin, the US congress moved to cut the US defense budget - but luckily NATO decided to have some fun in the Balkans and the budget wasn't touched. In fact it is now at the highest it has ever been.

Food for thought!

Man of Honour
You seem to put about your points of view a lot Magick, and while somethings do sound unsurprising and even though far fetched, it's been proved to be human nature that we love a good conspiracy more often than simple truth.

Also, if it what you said is true, is there actually anything that can be done about it?

Soldato
OP
You seem to put about your points of view a lot Magick, and while somethings do sound unsurprising and even though far fetched, it's been proved to be human nature that we love a good conspiracy more often than simple truth.

And what are you suggesting the simple truth is?

Greenliazrd0 said:
Also, if it what you said is true, is there actually anything that can be done about it?

Yes by being aware of whats going on. The more people there are aware of whats going on the less people the government can call on to fight these phony wars and maybe people in the security services will start to think a bit before blindly do there bidding.

Man of Honour
When the Soviet Empire collapsed and Russia was lying in ruin, the US congress moved to cut the US defense budget - but luckily NATO decided to have some fun in the Balkans and the budget wasn't touched. In fact it is now at the highest it has ever been.

Food for thought!

I may be misreading but it looks rather as if you are suggesting that NATO might have been prompted into the Balkans to keep the US defence budget as such a level?

and in what concievable way would WW3 be good for the economy.............?

It might depend on how it is fought (convention weapons, nuclear or some combination of the two) as to whether enough survives to make it worthwhile owning anything but war is good for an economy in that purchasing still goes on and speeds up through the destruction of armourments.

Caporegime
I may be misreading but it looks rather as if you are suggesting that NATO might have been prompted into the Balkans to keep the US defence budget as such a level?

It might depend on how it is fought (convention weapons, nuclear or some combination of the two) as to whether enough survives to make it worthwhile owning anything but war is good for an economy in that purchasing still goes on and speeds up through the destruction of armourments.

A war between two super powers would not be good for the economy......anyone can see that.

Back
Top Bottom