Votes: 32 15.1%

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Virgin

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
(If a don could be so kind as to do the honours :) )

Quite simple, vote for what you think is the best UK mobile network. Whether you are with them or not is irrelevant. You could be on one and remember the good old days of BT Cellnet or something. Gentleman (and ladies!) cast your votes!

* Orange
* O2
* T-Mobile
* Vodaphone
* Virgin
* Other

Soldato
Orange by far for me

Been with:
-One-2-one
-Vodafone
-Orange
-T-Mobile

3 were the worst by a country mile, never spoke to anyone English at all, then followed up by Vodafone, who I found not quite as useless, but not a huge amount better. T-Mobile had good customer services and were painless to deal with, but there coverage was terrible, I couldnt get a signal in my own home. Orange have been nothing but great for me (been with them twice now), apart from a few cases of the internet being down they have been spot on coverage wise, customer services are literally just down the road from me, so I always get a local person to deal with, and they are nearly always helpful.

Associate
I've been with 02 since 2001ish & have nothing but praise for them. (But I have a feeling that may change soon as my upgrade is next month!)

OT - I often get the train from London Bridge too... :)

Soldato
Here a lot of bad stories about 3 from people i know. The "lost" letter of cancelling being a common one. T-mobile have bad reception. Vodafones customer service is a complete joke, you gte passed from SITE to SITE when asking about anything, Orange are OK but o2 is the best network.

Soldato
Depends what you're looking for.

Best network - Vodafone
Best range of phones - Vodafone
Best deals - 3
Best customer services - None of them

Soldato
o2 followed by t mobile... english speaking customer service.

o2 always seem to offer me a deal I can't refuse. Unlocked, un-messed with handsets.

T-mobile is great for data and cheap, shame about the phones.

I dont think Vodafone has forgiven me for my student days and I've certainly haven't forgotten the way they treated me. network cover has always been an issue from experince and when aboard.

Orange is a pain when it hits the fan, I was with them for 4 years.

3 tariffs never seem that good for me as a lot of the offers are for 3 to 3 only and It seems that they use the same jokers for customer care as orange

Soldato
O2 for me - their 'unlimited O2 to O2' calls has saved me hundreds and hundreds of pounds and all for the princely sum of 20 sheets a month. Coverage is good as well.

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Iv been with o2 since 2002 and have never looked back. Always getting the best out of them, when it comes to upgades and so on. Customer service is brilliant. Never had an issue with any of them.

Iv been with t-mobile, was with them 2 years, Customer servise was good not brilliant, Network use to be a pain in the *ss

Been with 3, 2 and a half years. The network was brilliant never had reception issues. But their customer service, im not even gona go there.

So yea for me, o2 by far.

:)

Associate
ive been with virgin for 5 years now and think that there fantastic whenever ive had a problem theve helped and even put credit on my phone so i could ring recovery when my motor-bike broke down in the middle of nowhere!

Soldato
I've been with T-Mobile since the days of One2One. Cust service and reception are both great, so much so that I have 3 phones with them.

I've been with O2 and was far from impressed, my housemate is with Orange and they didn't seem to be at all flexible when he upgraded, my ex gf was with Vodafone and the signal was shocking and I've just succesfully terminated my Three contract 9 months early due to network issues.

T-Mobile all the way.

Back
Top Bottom