So, what's hot at the moment?

Associate
I know I can just go and look on mobile phone websites / search for new handsets, but i'd like some opinions on what's good, and what's looking good at the moment?

My contract expires in January and i'm still mulling over whether or not I actually want to renew/get a new handset, or whether just to get a month-by-month contract with loads of minutes for cheap.

Currently have an N82, it's okay and I haven't any gripes with it, but chunky but it does the job and I use it to run TomTom. I have an iPod touch so the iPhone isn't on the cards.

The Nokia "tube" Xpress Music 5800 looks interesting, are there any details about this atm? there weren't a couple of weeks ago.

Nokia N96, did it live upto the hype? Any other interesting phones? I'm quite a Symbian S60 fan..

Soldato
iPhone is clearly one of the leaders if not right at the top.

Andriod has potential but not for a while :)

Windows mobile? I'd rather send a pigeon- much less hassle :D

Caporegime
iPhone is clearly one of the leaders if not right at the top.

Andriod has potential but not for a while :)

Windows mobile? I'd rather send a pigeon- much less hassle :D

Being a first time user of WM I was really worried about all the hate flying around about it. Then I tried it and I find it fast and easy to navigate, the only time I need a stylus is when I need use a couple of programs I have installed which have lots of lists.

Back
Top Bottom