2666 by Roberto Bolano

Associate
Anyone read this book?, I've got this sitting amongst my book collection un-read. Looks like it will take me a good while to get through as its 912 pages of fairly tightly printed words.

The reviews for it are fairly mixed so just looking for some opinions before I commit myself to reading it.

Cheers.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
I've got this on my book wish-list as I thought it looked quite interesting. Sorry I can't be of any help, but I'm just as interested regarding other's opinions. :)

Bes

Bes

Soldato
Anyone read this book?, I've got this sitting amongst my book collection un-read. Looks like it will take me a good while to get through as its 912 pages of fairly tightly printed words.

The reviews for it are fairly mixed so just looking for some opinions before I commit myself to reading it.

Cheers.

How did you find it? I got through the first 100- or- so pages on a flight back from Kuala Lumpur a couple of weeks ago. Got another few long haul flights to the ME and South America coming up in March so will be pressing on. So far it just seems to be about some British bird and her love affair with two other men-not quite what the synopsis suggests :)

I've heard mainly good things about it though, and I am enjoying it so far.

Back
Top Bottom