"Italian 'Fritzl'"

Caporegime
Police have arrested a man and his son on suspicion of raping their daughters in the northern Italian city of Turin.

The son was allegedly encouraged to imitate his father, who reportedly kept his daughter captive in a dark room for 25 years, sexually abusing her.

Italian media say the first victim, given the pseudonym "Laura", is now 34 and is having psychological treatment.

Laura alerted the police, who now believe that the 63-year-old man's son also raped his own four daughters.

Laura's abuse is believed to have started when she was nine years old.

Italian media say the case echoes that of Josef Fritzl, the Austrian man jailed for life on 19 March for having kept his daughter as a sex slave in a cellar for 24 years and fathered her seven children.

Italian police announced the arrest of the 63-year-old man, an itinerant trader, and his 40-year-old son on Friday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7968452.stm

Whoah.

Associate
The italians are just trying to one-up them! :p They never did like coming 2nd place after the war!

But seriously... disturbing stuff. Although it must go on in the southern states of america quite a lot and never gets the same publicity. Its a scary world.

Man of Honour
Sad thing is, there's probably loads of cases. I imagine this kind of thing is very hard to find. Especially in remote or small places.

Associate
Something's afoot. Forgive me if I state the blatantly obvious but that ain't right.
It's a long long way from being that.

I wonder if there isn't a cult of some kind at work. Know how crazy some of those can be, certainly if history is any kind of example. :(

Man of Honour
Something's afoot. Forgive me if I state the blatantly obvious but that ain't right.
It's a long long way from being that.

I wonder if there isn't a cult of some kind at work. Know how crazy some of those can be, certainly if history is any kind of example. :(

what can't you believe. It's just very sick people who have no boundaries on what is right or wrong.

Back
Top Bottom