• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Best ATI brand

Caporegime
Visiontek, if you can get your hands on one. Lifetime warranty I think.

Can't recall warranty but my experience of powercolour has been very good so far.

Soldato
Interesting, I am not sure to go ATI or nvidia - BFG offers a 10 year warranty which seems more worth the money.

Any suggestions?

Hmmm, 10 years is a good length of warranty but it's essentially useless - will you still be using the card regularly in 10 years? Even if you are, a replacement will cost next to nothing.

I think the reason for these 1, 2 or 3 year warranties is they last the useful life of the card. So you should just go for the card with the best speed and cooler, over factors such as warranty length IMO.

Associate
Are you planning on keeping your next GFX card forever? or not upgrading for 10 years?
Realistically i don't see a long warranty on something that is upgraded so often a major selling point.

Back
Top Bottom