Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Associate
Been doing a lot of driving recently around A3/M25 etc and saw quite a few rare/strange cars.
Last week, saw an orange 09 Dodge Charger with full dukes of hazards vinyls one on the back said "when the clutch drops the Bull No Swearing! stops" lol stopped at guildford Odean and a family of chavs got out and a bigmac box dropped out aswell!
Saw an old 6 series BMW CSL looked great on the M25, also saw a scimitar GTE on the same day.
There is a woman who has just moved into the flat upstairs with a PINK suzuki jimny lol

Didnt get any pics of this but was driving into London on the A3 last week doing about 55 in a 50, and a Blacked out Maybach doing aleast 100+ followed/being chased by a blacked out Merc ML-63 came screaming up in the outside lane. The M got caught in traffic and then the lights and I pulled up next to him and the guy looked pretty young and had black shades on, the lights went green and he booted it to at least 70+ (now in a 40)
Pretty dangerous
Will get pics up soon,

Caporegime
DSC00102.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

A Pre Barried Megane with factory fit Wolfrace wheels :o
DSC00106.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112-2.jpg

Soldato
Saw the chrome SLR on Deansgate in Manchester on Saturday too. He stopped outside the fantasy bar to talk to the tallest stripper I've ever seen :D.

Loads of people were shouting 'You money grabbing *******' to him when he was at the traffic lights for some reason.

Soldato
Today I saw a BMW Z1, but only have cameraphone which is crap, so no pic, same with something else I saw a short while later...although I don't know what it was. :(

I should carry my camera on my at all times. :p

EDIT: Just googled the reg plate of the 2nd car, it was a SPECTRE R42 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom