O2 Exclusive sim offers... end 31st Oct

Soldato
Just came across this and thought i'd mention it!
http://freesim.o2.co.uk/3Hb6jmfG

Im going with Text & Web, unlimited texts and unlimited web for topping up £15+ a month...bargain! :D

Quick question about O2 simplicity, if I was to buy one of their 1 month simplicity contracts this evening how long would it be before I had the sim and could use it?

Flare

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Fantastic. Thanks so much. No longer switching to simplicity.

I tend to top up a tenner a months and get 300 texts and then pay £7.50 to get unlimited web. This solves that, and gives me more texts and credit to actually call people.

Soldato
OP
Fantastic. Thanks so much. No longer switching to simplicity.

I tend to top up a tenner a months and get 300 texts and then pay £7.50 to get unlimited web. This solves that, and gives me more texts and credit to actually call people.

No problem! I was going to pay for a Simplicity contract today but have decided against it now. Make sure you read the "extra details" under each offer.
It's great that if you already have a O2 pay & go sim card you don't need to send off for a new one!

Soldato
yeah I noticed that just a couple of days ago when I was checking my brodband account detail(bills etc) on the o2 site, thinking about the txt&web myself(currently on the orange starter payg after moving from the contract, only toped up £10 in the last few weeks and not chosen a animal package yet).

if you went with the 12month simplicity 20 with the quidco offer wouldn't that work out cheaper over the 12months tho?

flare I thought you went with the simplicity 20 12month through quidco, thats what it seemed like from your other thread.

p.s. isn't the payg unlim data only 200mb or so while its actually unlimited on simplicity 20+ packages?

Associate
Thing is though, for a £15 top up would you get 800 minutes like on the Simplicity 20 12 month Quidco deal?

The quidco £100 cashback deal works out to be £11.66 per month and you get a free bolt on which can be web if you wish. 1600 texts is near unlimited for most people too.

Back
Top Bottom