Post your dreams

Soldato
So, have you had any weird or obscure dreams lately?

Maybe people can try and shed some light on what they think they mean too?

Here's one I've had recently and one from last night...

I can remember making cuts on the sides of my head, my temples, small incisions so that the sunglasses I was putting on tucked inside my skin! :confused: The arms on the glasses were bigger than the incisions so I had to force it into the holes and stretch them :(

A few weeks back I was stood on a beach and the sand gave way, slid through the sand and suffocated..

You had any lately?

Soldato
I have a diary full of them on my table :p Its so good to read back to dreams you had last year.

Last night i drempt i was driving but my brakes wouldn't work, so i drove into a bush. :cool:

Associate
Had a weird one a week ago or so....

a henchman came round looking for his bosses dog. I didn't know anything about it but he came in or something anyway. He didn't take too kindly to my girlfriend and sort or put her and someone else in a position where they had knifes against their necks.

then the guys boss came in, who was rupert murdoch and he cut my girlfriends neck up to her mouth, to which I thought she resembled a predator.

Meaning - It doesn't matter how ugly my girlfriend could look I'd aways love her for who she is

....... and that rupert murdoch is a **** :)

Soldato
OP
Hahaaaa, good conclusion.

I think the sunglasses was about a comment the GF made about a pair I borrowed when I went flying, they did look stupid, but I dont know how cutting holes for them would have helped?

Sinking in sand, probably finances..

Soldato
One dream I remember from years back ....

I was walking along the road and bumped into Gareth Gates who was cooking stir fry to sell to passer's by lol

It was around the time I was trying to think of ways to get some more money :D

I tend to have a lot of dreams about work too :confused:

Soldato
i can just remember wierd ones, just stupid ones that never have a ending

Like i remember playing ping pong using a meat ball as the ball, i remember walking up my drive opening the house door and there was a whale sitting on my sofa, i walked upto him and asked what he was doing and he stood up and said ill be back in terminator voice and just walked out my house, then i woke up

i also remember clearly this one where i was in a Maze, like a huge field maze, and in the maze there was this Minotaur hunting me, i just remember him running straight for me and just as he hit me i woke up

there the only 2 i remember, but i can tell you my dream clearly the night after i have them, but i allways forget them a few hours after ive woke up properly, they are normaly very clear dreams too

Last edited:
Soldato
I have the same dream over and over. I am in a lift very high up and it has no sides and nothing to hold onto.

i have had a few where my heart races like mad, if i fall off a cliff or something i wake up my heart is just pounding, that would be one of the dreams where id fall off and wake up with my heart pounding.

Associate
Last night I dreamt that my boss needed to talk to me just as I was about to leave work. He said 'hold on, I just need to make a phone call, wait here a sec'. He was on the phone for about 3 hours and by the time 8pm rolled round I was thinking 'Why the hell am I still here waiting?'. The cleaners came in at about 6 but said they couldn't clean anything while I was there, because we're not supposed to see them.

The dream then cut to my house, where the car park at the front had become a very deep salt water pool, with boats moored up and everything. I dived in and went for a swim :cool:

Lord knows what it all means...

Soldato
Night before last:

Very short dream, late in the morning, as I was sleeping on and off.
I was on a train which was travelling through beautiful countryside - blue sky, green bushes, open land etc... The train was going too fast for me to enjoy it though, and I remember saying something along the lines of next time I'll book a train which takes a longer time to reach the destination.

Soldato
OP
Night before last:

Very short dream, late in the morning, as I was sleeping on and off.
I was on a train which was travelling through beautiful countryside - blue sky, green bushes, open land etc... The train was going too fast for me to enjoy it though, and I remember saying something along the lines of next time I'll book a train which takes a longer time to reach the destination.

A realisation that life goes quicker than you think and you need to slow down and appreciate what's around you? :p Or is that wrong..?

Soldato
I was at a beautiful place, an old building surrounded with grass and vivid blue sky. I was taking a panoramic photograph of the scene when I suddenly realised I was in a dream.

I was running around with my camera and screaming. I kept trying to wake up but I couldn't. Actually thought I was dead, then I woke up.

Soldato
OP
I was at a beautiful place, an old building surrounded with grass and vivid blue sky. I was taking a panoramic photograph of the scene when I suddenly realised I was in a dream.

I was running around with my camera and screaming. I kept trying to wake up but I couldn't. Actually thought I was dead, then I woke up.

Sorry but I'm laughing :o

Sounds like you had a lucid dream and couldnt get out..

Soldato
Dreamt my car was stolen and that I went on some wild run around trying to find it, I even ended up at the pimp my ride garage and they were working on the same model car but on inspection turned out to not be mine.

I then somehow ended up running to a hospital and someone said I should try to find the information desk but all the signs in the hospital led to the same place, must have run around about 4 times and kept ending up back where I started.

I then got a lead that my car was in the hospital basement so I got out of the hospital but could not get to the basement car park, the only way I could go was up and no ramps led down to the garage.

Suddenly I ran into a gang who were executing three people at point blank range, I walked past slowly just whistling and they let me past until they realised I'd seen what had happened and it was on camera.

They said they'd kill me unless I took out the cameras and recording, I somehow aquired a grappling hook and went swinging off batman style taking out all the cameras. Here the dream ended.

Associate
Had a weird one last night, I was very stressed when I woke up.

I was running around looking for an old school friend (who I haven't spoken to in years) inside a massive hotel with thousands of people in it. I needed to find him because the boxing match I was fighting in that night was vs him and he didn't know it was me he was fighting. I wanted to talk to him about it and I didn't want to fight but I had to.

The more I looked the more new areas of the hotel I found and the more tired and lost I got. Trippy.

Back
Top Bottom