Awesome UFO video

Soldato
tinfoilhats.jpg

fake.

why did the sound mute when it disapeared? because that woman was talking about the "view", not the UFO and she probably carried on talking about the view after the "UFO" disapeared, hence the mute....

Exactly what I thought, when you see an what appears to be an alien craft that is firing towards the ground you don't just casually say "oh that's nice", instead you run around flailing your arms about shouting "we're being ****ing invaded ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!".

Last edited:
Caporegime
The audio didnt exactly match the video did it? Looks more like it was just a video of the skyline (and her talking about it) with a "ufo" composited into the vid later.

Associate
I like it. Is it true? Possibly. But who knows, but the most 'convincing' looking space craft I've seen so far. It's gotten to a stage where people could film a genuine alien having a cup of tea in their living room, getting back on board the mothership and flying home, and still people would say its fake.

I guess we know it's real when the goverments decide to let us know its real. Sad :(

One things for sure, I wish I was the one who filmed it (presuming it's not 'shopped'). I would love to be certain aliens exist and have a few million internet gimps saying that they know it's a fake.

Ah well.

Associate
The audio didnt exactly match the video did it? Looks more like it was just a video of the skyline (and her talking about it) with a "ufo" composited into the vid later.

The same comments can be seen on YouTube and I don't buy it. It's hardly as if its a magnificent dusk skyline, it's extremely plain, and without the immense light show, there's nothing that can be described as gorgeous.

Of course, the woman could be high on PCP.

Associate

Yeah, cheers. As long as I've got you guiding me I'll be okay. :rolleyes:

Edit: Good ninja edit. I've already said it's probably fake. The fact is, you can't base your whole belief for it being fake just on the woman saying 'it's gorgeous' and not shouting "OH MY GAWD IT'S INDEPENDENCE DAY ALL OVER AGAIN". If anything, a lightshow like that could be described as 'gorgeous' - in fact, the audio suits it perfectly (as if in, what she's saying).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom