Bomb just went off in Salford Quays

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
Anybody else just hear/see that?

It was really loud even from my house about a mile away. Got down there asap to find that some chavs have blown up one of the cast iron bins there, a bench about 50ft away had been smashed to splinters and some of the shrapnel had punched a few holes clean through the concrete wall of the building just across the pavement from the blast.

:eek:

Exciting end to tonight anyway!

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
OP
No chance, it didnt smell like potassium permanganate does, smelled much closer to gunpowder. Very phospherousy smell and thick black chalky residue on everything rather than a whiteish powder...

Permabanned
Very much doubt that feral scum have the knowledge to make and detonate a bomb, they most probably strapped a few fireworks together. After all, it's coming around to that time of year again.

Associate
No chance, it didnt smell like potassium permanganate does, smelled much closer to gunpowder. Very phospherousy smell and thick black chalky residue on everything rather than a whiteish powder...

Yes, because no-one has ever taken a firework apart and used a basic knowledge of chemistry and easily accesable products [gunpowder from shotgun shells, etc] to make it a bit tastier. :rolleyes:

Mate of mine in deaf in one ear thanks to a 'Bonfire night special' he made, and he's one of the more careful people I know when it comes to Making Things Go Boom In Fun Ways.

Soldato
newsTWP_2271.jpg

That's the damage done to a bench a good 40 feet away from the bin's starting point ;o

Back
Top Bottom