=== Heatkiller Water Blocks Available Now ===

Soldato
WC-005-HK_400.jpg

Offering superb performance and mind blowing build quality the Heatkiller blocks are the best on the market.

CLICK HERE

Soldato
Thinking about getting the GTX280 block as it looks nicer than my EK one.

The only thing I am not sure about is that both of the ports for connecting fittings are on the top side of the block, but Watercool sell a 4 port adapter thing that can be fitted onto the block in place of the stock fitting.

Will you guys be stocking any of these adapters?

Soldato
OP

The only thing I am not sure about is that both of the ports for connecting fittings are on the top side of the block, but Watercool sell a 4 port adapter thing that can be fitted onto the block in place of the stock fitting.

Post a link to the part you are after in the customer support forum and I will see if I can get hold of them on Monday. :)

Adding lots of new exciting bits to our watercooling range, will be one of if not the best around when I am done. :)

Associate
OcUK I love you :D

To bad i've all ready got my AM2 block :( I would have got it here, good job getting them in stock tho i wouldn't mind getting one of those gpu blocks for my 4890.

Associate
Nice work!! If you can get loads of decent watercooling parts in I think pretty much everything I buy will be coming from you in the future!! currently use a different place for most watercooling stuff (sorry) and you guys for hardware but this may change :)

Associate

Would just like to post for my interest in the quad port adapters - more for convenience in fitting than for SLI :)

Caporegime
So how good are these Full Cover HD 4870/4890 blocks compared to EK's blocks ?

Better performance? Yes if they are anything like their cpu coolers in performance but no reviews out yet. Much better looking? Yes.

Worth the money over the Ek? Probably not unless you want to pull the last few Mhz from your overclock. What I mean is that currently I have an EK block on my GTX260 which keeps it below 40C under silly overclocks as per sig. Even if the Heatkiller dropped the temps to 36C, would it make any more difference to my overclock? Perhaps I might go up a notch on the core/shader but very little real world gain for the expense.

As always, these are probably the best waterblocks you can get but whether they are worth the premium is debatable. If you can afford one, then buy one.

I must admit that I am tempted to go with a 5850 soon and will need a new block so I wouldn't hesitate to buy the Heatkiller (once they do one) over the EK.

Just my 2p's worth

Associate
Yes as you said if its anything like their cpu cooler performance wise then they should be good ;)
I think i prefer the look of EK-FC4890 - Nickel Plated block over the heatkiller but at the end of day not all about looks really its more about performance.

Back
Top Bottom