Adding funds to National Lottery site failing.

Soldato
Is anyone else having problems adidng funds to their national lottery site today. I've been trying for over 2 hours with no joy. Nowt wrong with my card as it worked ok on the William Hill site. And yes there is money in the account !

Last edited:

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
The lottery webite does my head in, shut down for 8hr periods at a time everyday, I wonder sometimes whether they want any custom at all.

yea!

was gona play a couple of lines last nite, but it was shut

totally forgot all day today

so its their loss :p unless the numbers i was gona play come up lol :eek:

Soldato
OP
Got my numbers on in the end. Worst thing I ever did was pick the same numbers every week. Now it costs me £104 a year 'in case' my numbers come up. My mother uses the same numbers and forgot one week and had 5 numbers up and missed out on roughty £1500.

Must admit though the site is quite poor.

Anyway fingers croseed for

8 13 21 28 30 46

Soldato
Got my numbers on in the end. Worst thing I ever did was pick the same numbers every week. Now it costs me £104 a year 'in case' my numbers come up. My mother uses the same numbers and forgot one week and had 5 numbers up and missed out on roughty £1500.

Must admit though the site is quite poor.

Anyway fingers croseed for

8 13 21 28 30 46

I should put those numbers on too, can you imagine if they came up and everyone on ocuk had put them on :p

Soldato
OP
I should put those numbers on too, can you imagine if they came up and everyone on ocuk had put them on :p

They never came and and I'm still poor, but at least my wife says's in rich in love.

Yeh like i'll pay the Gas and Electric with that! :D

Ach well dont suppose its that bad !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom