Hotels near Heathrow with parking

Associate
Off for a long weekend in a months time and it's an early flight on Friday, so I thought I'd stay over on the Thursday night at a hotel near Heathrow.

Anyone recommend me a cheap and cheerful hotel with parking? Nothing too fancy and at the moment I'm looking at staying at the St Giles which is £55 but it doesn't specify parking.

Thanks

Soldato
me and gf stopped at travelodge hearthrow terminal 5 when we went to thorpe park, its less than half a mile to terminal 5. we had a good view of all the planes taking off and good windows so we didnt hear them. theres plenty parking aswell.

think its cost us £79 for 2 nights.

Soldato
Off for a long weekend in a months time and it's an early flight on Friday, so I thought I'd stay over on the Thursday night at a hotel near Heathrow.

Anyone recommend me a cheap and cheerful hotel with parking? Nothing too fancy and at the moment I'm looking at staying at the St Giles which is £55 but it doesn't specify parking.

Thanks

Cheapest place you'll probably find near(ish) is the Etap Hounslow. Its £36 a night iirc, plus £2 for the car. Its around 2 miles or so from Heathrow.

Its a new hotel so its pretty clean and in good shape. Its properly basic though.

Soldato
Cheap you say....
No point in me mentioning the Marriott then I guess.
Fantastic nights sleep, especially as I'd speccd feather pillows mmmm
Got trollied in their restaurant too on about two glasses of white wine :eek:

Associate
OP
I was looking at a few decent hotels but was talked out of it by my partner. She says that we'll get to the hotel for 9pm on Thursday and we'll be out of the hotel by 6am on the Friday so what's the point in spending £100+ on a room. Me making a sad face had no effect :/

Thanks for the heads up on the Etap Stolly :)

Back
Top Bottom