LOL at last the moment has come XD

Associate
i.m buying a new rig today ......need opinions on it..

CPU-AM3 965 cpu
MObo- C3 Formula
RAm- Patriot AMD Editin CL 7 8GB
HDD-SSD summit series 128MB cache 60GB + 640 Gb black WD
Graphic card later on .......

And earlier i posted on air cooling going to water lol.......got my go ahead from my parents:).... later on i'll will post an other thread bout the wcing parts..tfc 240..DDC ulta...Koolance res...Ek block...and some other ****....

Lol getting excited for tonight XD oh yesssssss

Associate
Not to be a ****, but with the money you've obviously got to spend I'd urge to you to phone Oc first thing tomorrow to cancel and actually do some research before you order things.

Make sure you star out any swear words please.

Associate
have you checked you can get all the parts like blocks for your build,also have you done a watercooled pc before if not then read up on it all before you even order anything,what case you got will it fit the watercooling in.

also what gpu you going to have will also reflect your watercooling.

my advice is to read up on everything prior to ordering anything and i agree i would cancel order and read up first or ask on here first

ps if it helps read my thread on my watercooled pc below and see.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I want to try amd for the first time ****** lol ...... I'm going for one loop for water cooling....Laing DDC 18 W, TFC 240 Rad, EK supreme LT AMD block or Koolance 350AC block , Koolance 200 MM res, 7/16'' primochill tubing, Alphacool laing cover and some other **** lol but the water cooling isn't ordered yet! Need perm from my parents :( but a least i got a 3.4 Ghz cpu and a ***** awesome mobo :)

I'm an intel fan boy anyways......

Make sure you fully star out any swear words please.

Soldato
So as a £16 year old out of interest how are you funding both projects assuming your still at school. However judging by your language you may have been thrown out already.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I have never laughed so hard in my life.

Good thing I'm staying in a Hotel right now so only a bunch of strangers will wonder WTF just happened in room 229.

Back
Top Bottom