My new Saab

Soldato
Despite the rain, I managed to get some photos today, excuse the wonkiness - was getting soaked so rushed them a bit :)

DSC01513.JPG

DSC01514.JPG

DSC01515.JPG

DSC01516.JPG

DSC01517.JPG

DSC01519.JPG

DSC01520.JPG

DSC01521.JPG

It's a 9-3 Aero 2.0T 210bhp automatic.

It's got Bi-Xenon headlights, parking assist, rain sensitive wipers, auto dimming rear view (and wing!) mirrors, power fold mirrors, full two tone leather, Saab "infotainment" system with cd changer and optional 13 speaker upgrade (11 speakers plus 2 subs) amongst other things.

Loving it so far, I know it's not to everyone's taste but it works for me :D

Caporegime
I quite like how this shape 93 looks, but i've always hated the Saab dash layout and the stupid number of buttons and cheapness of the plastics.

Drivers seat looks broken already and it needs a set of OEM floormats.

Soldato
OP
Not my cup of tea, but certainly a nice car (IMO) and with the huge depreciation, should make it a nice buy.

Why does it have 11 speakers though? Surely that just absolutely destroys the sound.

It certainly was a bargain, a lot of car for the money, especially given the age/mileage

2 6x9 subs in the parcel shelf and 2 mid range there too. A center speaker plus several more scattered around the car. Was worried about how it would sound as it's nearly impossible to upgrade other than swapping speakers over, but was impressed - certainly the best OE system I've had in a car

Soldato
OP
I quite like how this shape 93 looks, but i've always hated the Saab dash layout and the stupid number of buttons and cheapness of the plastics.

Drivers seat looks broken already and it needs a set of OEM floormats.

I quite like the style of the dash, but that's personal taste. Plastics arent too bad, with the exception of a creaky center armrest.

Floormats are on order, the seat's fine - it looks broken in that pic but it's just creased :)

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
How many miles has it got up it ?
How much ?

I hate SAABS, especially Black ones. :p Personal Bad experience. ;)
Glad you have got yourself a new motor though & hope it serves you well.

Soldato
OP
How many miles has it got up it ?
How much ?

I hate SAABS, especially Black ones. :p Personal Bad experience. ;)
Glad you have got yourself a new motor though & hope it serves you well.

44k miles on it, cost me £4k and a slightly tatty mondeo (which glass' values at 3k)

Back
Top Bottom