Car air fresheners

Soldato
I use a Neutradol pot, yes.. the ones you put in bathrooms!

Have it sat in the cupholder I dont use, looks stupid, but lasts for AAAAAAAGES (about 2 months going now).

Soldato
Has anyone ever encountered a new car that smells like magic tree new car scent? Wondering what they modelled it on - it's horrible!

Soldato
eughh, vanillorama are bloody awful, bought one once and ditched it out the window as it was making me feel sick. 10 at once, nightmare :eek:

As a side note, this is one of the things VOSA picked up on when a mate got stopped and inspected by them. Apparently you're not allowed that many magic trees.

Associate
eughh, vanillorama are bloody awful, bought one once and ditched it out the window as it was making me feel sick. 10 at once, nightmare :eek:

As a side note, this is one of the things VOSA picked up on when a mate got stopped and inspected by them. Apparently you're not allowed that many magic trees.

Sorry, whut?!

Soldato
Yep, along with having no catalyst, the worlds loudest exhaust (5zigen on a Subaru, mega loud), illegal window tints. I think they even tried to do him for having non standard wheels on.

Associate
I dono what it was, guess very like what lmfy2k posted. But it was a spray branded by Honda, I got it in pack when I got the car. Was very effective!!! and didn't need much more than 2 sprays to sort out the car, so the little bottle they gave lasted for longer than I had the car.

Back
Top Bottom