GA-X58A-UD3R Vs GA-X58A-UD5

Associate
I need to decide on a mobo. I want the USB 3 functionality and its to go with an Intel processor. Memory is Cosair XMS 1333mhz, 6GB. I have decided that it is GA-X58A-UD3R or GA-X58A-UD5. I need to order this week so I cant wait for any coming releases!

I dont see much difference apart from the dual network option.

Anyone got any comparative info on them? Is the UD5 worth the extra?

Associate
Well I have a UD5 and it is very good, like most gigabyte motherboards if your into overclocking I would go with the UD5 if not the UD3R should be adequate. I only went for the UD5 over the UD3R as it had a small pci express slot for my sound card and it would fit crossfire

Soldato
Well I have a UD5 and it is very good, like most gigabyte motherboards if your into overclocking I would go with the UD5 if not the UD3R should be adequate. I only went for the UD5 over the UD3R as it had a small pci express slot for my sound card and it would fit crossfire

just finished building my new system with ud5,
i take it your soundcard is in the 2nd pcie slot down ? the top one i would know what you could fit in that

Associate

They both have the same slots ie 4x PCIe 2.0 x16 Slots, 2x PCIe x1 Slots & 1x PCI Slot

Back
Top Bottom