*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Associate
Oh dear Oneshot. :D

I get what he is saying, if the random just leaves the game and joins anothe rgame of HCSD and Faded happens to be in that game he is then using the exploits from that lobby against Faded.

It really ****** me off that people are so blatant about hacking that they have modded live tags, I was on with MrLOL the other night and some guy had (x)DIM(x) as his tag and it was obvious he was hacking, but it was even more obvious from his dodgy kills and the fact he was oneshotting everyone. MS need to ban these people at console level.

In that instance then faded's totally justified as is anyone else. As far as skillmister and anyone else close to getting a hard time. I dont see why no one joined in anyone elses games to ruin the experience everyone was told before hand what to do and look out for same as a game of mike myers would be played.

Would be cool if MrLOL could just have his name as a yellow LOL.

nope that came out when i smashed it against the wall,you can probe just see the wires poking out,wierd thing is i still use this pad,i think its more comftable when you can feel the motor spinning in your hand,sort of tickles you in a nice way,i might even start selling them on the bay ,called the Oneshot Tickler!

Your a dirty man lol

Forget the bay sounds like anne summers might be where the interest would be. Girl gamers get your jollies of your custom Oneshot Tickler!

Soldato
i am thinking of bringing out like a set,

wiggis wiggler
oneshot tickler
faded fiddler
rogadog rumbler
jonny jiggler

the madfruit one would be just a cheap rip off you could only import from china on ebay,and it wont work on the map packs because its so cheap

Associate
Quick question, this has only happened whilst I've been playing on xbox, but I get killed every now and then by someone launching a noob tube from the other side of the map, are they hacking, or are they complete sados that sit there with OMA, constantly switching and just know exactly where to launch them into the air?

Associate
Aye, it was on Afghan, but again, it only happens on 360, hence why I thought it was dubious.

I also found out that I'm a much better player on 360 than I am on PS3... Currently got a 1.1 KDR, and at 36 already after only playing for 2 weekends (Marathon\Lightweight\Steady Aim + Silenced P90 = funfunfun)

Soldato
Quick question, this has only happened whilst I've been playing on xbox, but I get killed every now and then by someone launching a noob tube from the other side of the map, are they hacking, or are they complete sados that sit there with OMA, constantly switching and just know exactly where to launch them into the air?

Thats called pro piping :) Just got a 5 man from spawn on wasteland.

Soldato
Jesus Christ. I go offline for a few days and come back to a massive bitching session. Thank god its finished as i was getting bored of reading pages upon pages of it

Associate
The thing is that we all get hacked off with people cheating (excuse the pun), but then i get a game like i did this morning before work, vacant playing demolition which was excellent and revives the fun for this game !:D

Soldato
The thing is that we all get hacked off with people cheating (excuse the pun), but then i get a game like i did this morning before work, vacant playing demolition which was excellent and revives the fun for this game !:D

First game back today 60-11 on quarry using retarded (pred, attack helicopter, stealth bomber) killstreaks.

Love the AK, never really used it before but its shweet.

Proper tempted to get new maps, i end up backing out every time i see derail, quarry or sub base i just need some variation. Cant afford them really though :(

Soldato
First game back today 60-11 on quarry using retarded (pred, attack helicopter, stealth bomber) killstreaks.

Love the AK, never really used it before but its shweet.

Proper tempted to get new maps, i end up backing out every time i see derail, quarry or sub base i just need some variation. Cant afford them really though :(

There nothing special either. I bought them but have hardly played them at all. AK is by far the best gun on the game. I love it me.

Soldato
Just played ground war against a lobby of 10th prestiges with matching gamertags. Got an 8 in 1 spawn tube on rundown on A, 6 in 1 pred as they spawned. Ended on 85-6 with same killstreaks as before. Got a few multi kills with stealth bombers was such a laugh (for me and most of my team of randoms). Should have heard the flaming in the lobby afterwards, all of them like YO 1V1 QUIKSC0P3 ILL SIT YOUR *** DOWN *****

i lol'd, they left

Back
Top Bottom