My mates going on holiday, and wants me to set him a task!

Soldato
Basically, my friend is flying out to Napa tomorrow, and has said "I want you to set me like a task to do and take a picture of, and i want to be like, pretty illegal, but nothing thatd get me banged up, basically anything short of killing a man....."

Obviously the illegal bit was in jest (to an extent), but im struggling to think of something, so i challenge you to help me with ideas.

I will deliver pics (More than likely privately, as it wont be family friendly) of said task if i use one of your ideas, and he will do it, for example, he moved to Canada for a year, and for my mates birthday, sent him a card of this MASSICE poo he done, with crudly photoshopped bears and hockey players around it.....

But anyway yeah, get suggesting :)

inb4: "Herpppp, derppppppp, young people are stupid, he sounds like an idiot, HEY EVERYONE, LOOK HOW HIGH MY HORSE IS!"

Caporegime
Poo is old news, we used to take pictures on our mobiles and send them to mates. When they were with a bird it was better.

Slyly take a video, when doing the business.

Caporegime
Poo is old news, we used to take pictures on our mobiles and send them to mates. When they were with a bird it was better.

Soldato
OP

Take a video of that, boring, so far ive got, get a BJ from a turtle, wee on a mate when hes sunbathing, ride a horse naked and film it, but none of them are outrageous enough :(

Soldato
Get a video of him playing buckaroo with a fat girl.

Start having sex with her, cling on tight and whisper in her ear that you have aids.

Hold on for as long as possible.

Back
Top Bottom