My K7 gsxr 1000.

Godfather
Godfather
Some nice mods there.

I really like good carbon but I see it as enhancing the look of a bike in small areas. Not a fan of the total carbon look and I don't like covers at all.

150KG is very optimistic. The biggest weight saving will be from the new exhaust. Bodywork will make a difference but not a huge one and you do have extra covers.

Associate
I'd have thought that after the exhaust, the next largest weight saving (ignoring rider, frame, rear subframe and engine) would be wheels.

Grab a pair of carbon wheels to reduce unsprung mass and you'll not only achieve your goal of reducing weight, you'll improve the bike handling as well. Not something that the other carbon bits and bobs will do.

Associate
OP
Introducing....

IMG_3180.jpg

The HM Quickshifter Plus...

Verdict, I ******* love it :D

After watching Osset Mito's vids I did some eBay searching, due to not having a power commander I had to fork out £370 for the item, then a couple of hours labor and dyno time. So I gave it a miss..... Until I get a text from Jase750 telling me a shop had one in, 2nd hand, and he said he'd fit it and dyno it for £250, fooooking quality.

Only just got back from the bike shop but I'll get a video tomorrow. But it now changes gear like this and sounds immense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17GnqmYupbM

Back
Top Bottom