Post your Blackberry Desktops :)

Soldato
Its ok as a basic BB device...just dont expect anything amazing from it ie its not 3G, the screen res on it is quite poor, doesnt have GPS built in etc.

Yeah I thought so, I have one for work and thought it was a bit log.

Wasn't sure when I saw this thread if I was missing out on anything good.

Associate
8520's seem to be very popular with the ladies judging by the amount of coloured cases, diamante studded protectors available. I suspect the ladies will start to look at the Pearl 3G version soon.

Soldato
dunno my mrs and a lot of her friends just switched to android...the reason pingchat being released on android and blackberry aswell as iphone means they dont have to use BB messenger anymore ..lol, seriously that the only reason why they all had them (im talking about 6 of them here! girls ehhh)

Soldato
8520's seem to be very popular with the ladies judging by the amount of coloured cases, diamante studded protectors available. I suspect the ladies will start to look at the Pearl 3G version soon.

Not everyone is a geek and wants the best phone, especially a woman!

I had the 8520 because it was cheap and mainly because of the BBM. My friends and family have BB's so it made sense to me.

For general use with nothing too advanced, they're brilliant.

Soldato
I could almost understand that if the best phones weren't virtually free on most decent contracts. That's why my GF has a 9700. Didnt really care that it was any better than my 8900 (but knows i hate that ;)) but at the same time why not get everything you can get?

Soldato
A contract doesn't appeal to all people, like my self. I chose PAYG because I top up very little each month and paying a contract wouldn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom