waiting for my order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
hi,on the 2nd i ordered some stuff from ocuk.everything was in stock at the time and is still showing as in stock.i requested my order to be delivered tomorrow 6th sept.as of sunday evening it's still showing as in our warehouse queue.does this mean i won't get it tomorrow which is annoying as i took tomorrow off to be here to receive it.has anyone else had this and still got their stuff on time.sorry if this is in the wrong place and i hav'nt filled in a form through the site as there will be no one to answer it on sunday.just wondered if this happened to anyone else

Permabanned
Unfortunately their standards seem to be slipping of late, I placed an order for new mouse n keyboard on Wed at 1pm so should have received it Thu when I had day off, come Wed night it was still sat in warehouse queue, sent them webnote Thu morning explaining I was working Fri n Sat day so can they arrange delivery for Mon day now, got reply apologising for delay n saying yes it would be delivered Mon, sure enough I get home from work Fri night to find a DPD callingcard waiting, wasn't impressed!!!

Associate
To be fair to ocuk i ordered some stuff about 1600 on thursday afternoon and got them at abot 2 in the afternoon the next day so I cant fault them

Permabanned
get it delivered to work imo?

Not everyone has that option, but besides that's not the point, if a company you're using states they're going to deliver something on a specific day then it should get delivered on that day! And if for some reason there's exceptional circumstances preventing them doing so then it would be common courtesy to contact you n explain why n arrange redelivery, certainly when it's a company a lot of people use on repeat custom based on previous good customer service, I personally haven't used anyone but OcUK for several years for this reason

Associate
OP
i've ordered a complete system from them and some hdd's also this lot, all this year.not had any reason to complain up till now.probably just a blip on their part but as stated.when you get given a delivery day and it's not coming then an email would help and maybe i could have rearranged the day off work.too late now there won't be a job set up for me tomorrow now

Soldato
The other day i had to get in touch with ocuk as one of my parcels has gone missing i got parcel 2 of 2 but no parcel 1 so now i have to wait for an investigation to be done before i get my stuff.

Soldato
Ive always found ocuk to be on the ball with deliveries. I ordered from a competitor last week ( something ocuk dont stock) it turned up a day late and was the wrong item as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom