Cheap packing materials

Soldato
I'm getting rid of a load of CDs (~200), DVDs (~20) and games (~20) and I need some cheap packing materials (boxes, maybe some bubble wrap or styrofoam peanuts). Where's the best place to buy this stuff cheaply?

Soldato
ebay is best for that sort of stuff by far unless you can be bothered finding and visiting a local packaging wholesaler

Soldato
I'm getting rid of a load of CDs (~200), DVDs (~20) and games (~20) and I need some cheap packing materials (boxes, maybe some bubble wrap or styrofoam peanuts). Where's the best place to buy this stuff cheaply?

I get bubble wrap envelopes from poundland. You get 6 for a... you guessed it! :cool:

Soldato
OP
Wrap each CD, or place them in bundles of 10 or 20 CDs and then surround each bundle with the packing material? I'm trying to avoid damaging the cases as much as possible.

Associate
They're all going to the same address so I'm hoping to get rid of them in one or two large boxes.

Use popcorn as a packing material, I'm serious. It's eco friendly biodegradable.

You can buy a bag of popcorn kernals from any supermarket should be under world foods aisle or the snacks aisle (although snacks usually store ready made) follow the instructions on the packet for plain popcorn. have lots of fun whilst doing it and a snack after too.

I bought stuff from a reputable skincare company and they used popcorn I put the stuff in the composter after :)

Back
Top Bottom