• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia Forceware Quadro Driver 265.90 WHQL

Caporegime
* Support for newly announced NVS 300
* CUDA 3.2 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See www.nvidia.co.uk/cuda for more details.
* NVIDIA Mosaic
o This release introduces the new NVIDIA Mosaic Technology, supported only under Windows 7.
* NVIDIA Control Panel Updates
o General Interface
1. The System Information page now shows the DirectX version supported by each GPU
2. Added Multi-GPU Visual Indicator
o 3D Vision / Stereoscopic 3D
1. Added 3D Vision Pro controls for use when a 3D Vision Pro hub is connected.
2. Added stereoscopic 3D windowed mode support for select 3D programs, including Google Earth
* 3D Vision
o Added support for 3DVisionLive.com Beta2
1. Supports 3D photo sharing and viewing
* NVIDIA Surround
o Improved performance for 3-way and 4-way SLI configurations.
* Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
Existing Support:

* Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.0 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600.
* Support for OpenGL 4.0
* Support for Directx11

YOU WILL NEED THE MODIFIED INF for these drivers.
Download Driver , Unpack Driver , Unpack and copy overwrite downloaded INF into driver folder!

Improvements :)

SCALING FIXES
GPU USAGE INCREASED

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Associate
Soldato
My Forceware 260.89 driver would seem to random crash (the driver) when I game...would these drivers be suitable for my 9800GTX+, and how are these different from the 260.99 WHQL that seem to be the newest on the normal driver download page?

Caporegime
OP
My Forceware 260.89 driver would seem to random crash (the driver) when I game...would these drivers be suitable for my 9800GTX+, and how are these different from the 260.99 WHQL that seem to be the newest on the normal driver download page?

Just follow my last instructions if you are using windows 7 64 and they will work fine on your 9800GTX!. If there are any problems just revert back to the previous driver. Or wait till the official desktop drivers due any week now

Associate
Has anyone else noticed when using these drivers on a GeForce GTX 480, when you right click the desktop to bring up the windows 7 64 bit
desktop right click menu, your set monitor color profile unloads?

I have never had this problem using other drivers.

Caporegime
OP
Has anyone else noticed when using these drivers on a GeForce GTX 480, when you right click the desktop to bring up the windows 7 64 bit
desktop right click menu, your set monitor color profile unloads?

I have never had this problem using other drivers.

No however these are modifed drivers , but that doesn't mean the problem will be in the desktop officials. But these are the best drivers i've used for a VERY long time

Associate
No however these are modifed drivers , but that doesn't mean the problem will be in the desktop officials. But these are the best drivers i've used for a VERY long time

It's maybe just a bug or something or because the drivers are modifed to work with my card because I have my monitor color profile setup properly in the windows
7 Color Management but it keeps on unloading as soon as I bring up the desktop right click menu.

Associate
I think I have found out the reason why my monitor color profile keeps on unloading when I bring up the desktop right click menu.

Usually I keep the "NVIDIA Driver Helper Service" set on manual startup to save resources but it seems using these drivers, you must
have it set on automatic startup or your monitor color profile unloads.

Associate
Note: These drivers do Not include the Nvidia PhysX software, so if you are removing all older drivers from your system to do a clean install of these
ones, you will have to install the Nvidia PhysX software separately from the Nvidia website or by using the ones from the latest desktop driver release.

Back
Top Bottom