i just got dead space 2 but i'm so disappointed

Soldato
OP
kudos to Chuck for being remarkably understanding despite nearly all the gaming news sites referring to his petition as being started by Gareth. :p
i nevered even linked or said anything about this petition to any gaming news sites or even here. i didn't even know it was made...

:p

Associate
thank you mate

i'm going to try a arcade joystick next week to see if i can press the buttons with my feet if i can then i'll go the SmartNav system route, but if i can't then i'll try the wii mote route .

Have you used switches before?

Joycable and two large switches on the floor. They come with software to map commands to them. Aidis can probably give more advice.

http://www.aidis.org/shop/catalogue.php?cat=7

Associate
Hi Gareth,

I'm a developer from Visceral Games Australia, the studio responsible for the PC port of Dead Space 2. Sorry to hear about your issue - I've spoken with a few key people here and we'll do our best to include a fix for it in the next patch.

In the mean time, please PM me.

Cheers!
Michael

Soldato
Hi Gareth,

I'm a developer from Visceral Games Australia, the studio responsible for the PC port of Dead Space 2. Sorry to hear about your issue - I've spoken with a few key people here and we'll do our best to include a fix for it in the next patch.

Cheers!
Michael

awesome news :)

Permabanned
Hi Gareth,

Cheers!
Michael

Great news.

Associate
Just wanna say that i support it as well and it is good to see that it looks like it is working.

Also Gareth. I use to live in Leicester, but i still come there once a week, and i work in the electronics manufacturing side myself as well. So if there is something that you think i could help you with, let me know and i will do what i can.
OK mate ?

Take care and God bless.

Klo

Klo

Soldato
This thread is epic!

Hi Gareth,

Cheers!
Michael

Wow, awesome :) I love how official everything is getting now it has reached the attention of the outside world!! We must keep this quote bumped so Gareth knows in the morning :) :D

Soldato
Hi Gareth,

Cheers!
Michael

G'day mate, throw another button remap on the barbie!

Soldato
Hi there VisceralGames.

It is great that you have come to post and let garreth know you are looking into this matter for deadspace 2. What would be even better would be to think about remapping for all current and future games as well. As im sure garreth isnt going to play deadspace 2 and thats it no more games ever. Also it might be an idea to pass this request for custom remapping controls (for mouse remapping as well as just keyboard mapping) for more games at EA and maybe spread the word to other developers if possible.

Associate
Posting in epic thread!

Kudos to you Michael for taking the time to post, i hope you guys can get a fix implemented and also remember as was said above that re-mappable keys in all future games would be a big plus!

Kudos to gareth too for highlighting this issue and the rest of ocuk for the input and gestures, good stuff!!

Associate
Hi Gareth,

Cheers!
Michael

Bravo sir... now console games what r the road blocks to that any insite?

Back
Top Bottom