**Today Only 11/03/2011** Corsair Gaming Audio Series HS1A & Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Mem

Soldato
Today Only we have 10 units of the brand new Corsair Gaming Audio Series HS1A for only £44.99 inc. VAT. The Gaming Audio Series HS1 Gaming Headset is designed for gamers who are serious about audio. Massive 50mm driversdeliver serious punch, without sacrificing the sparkling sound quality you need for music and movies.

We also have 25 units of Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Memory for just £83.99 inc. VAT. Vengeance memory modules provide users with outstanding memory performance and stability. Each module is built using carefully selected DRAM to allow excellent overclocking performance, and has a limited lifetime warranty.

Corsair Gaming Audio Series HS1A Analogue Gaming Headset *SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE* @ £44.99 inc VAT

SP-004-CS_400.jpg

The Gaming Audio Series HS1 Gaming Headset is designed for gamers who are serious about audio. Massive 50mm driversdeliver serious punch, without sacrificing the sparkling sound quality you need for music and movies. Extra-large, extra-deep memory foam earpads provide a reliable, custom fit that’s so comfortable, you might forget you’re wearing them.

- Massive 50mm drivers for high-quality audio reproduction
- Detailed audio reproduction with clean, accurate bass and sparkling clarity in mids and highs
- Circumaural, closed-back earcups for superior noise isolation
- Memory foam earpads provide a custom fit that won’t weigh you down
- Includes two sets of earpads to customize your comfort – your choice of microfiber or synthetic leather
- Connectivity: 3.5mm jacks for ear piece and mic
- 2 Years Warranty

Only £44.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9) @ £83.99 inc VAT

MY-299-CS_400.jpg

CORSAIR high performance Vengeance memory module 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24, 1.5V for motherboards using AMD, Intel dual channel processors and upcoming 2nd Generation Intel Core platforms. Vengeance memory modules provide users with outstanding memory performance and stability. Each module is built using carefully selected DRAM to allow excellent overclocking performance, and has a limited lifetime warranty.

- Each two module set is tested at 1600MHz
- Vengeance heat spreader for styling and performance
- Packaged together immediately following system test
- Tested together at 1600MHz, Vdimm = 1.50V, at latency settings of 9-9-9-24 on Intel DDR3-based motherboards.
- SPD programmed at: JEDEC standard 9-9-9-24 values at 1333MHz.
- XMP 9-9-9-24 values at 1600MHz, 1.50V
- 8192 Megabytes of DDR3 memory
- Two matched 4GB modules
- 100% tested at 1600MHz in Intel based motherboards
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sandybridge compatible

Only £83.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Permabanned
WHY!

I just bought those headphones 2 days ago for £48!

Evil ***&*%*$$!

:(

They are amazingly comfy and the cable is really strong and flexible. They actually feel like having some kind of head massager on all the time, I dont ever want to take them off.

I took a cable comparison picture against my previous ones that broke:

dsc00016z.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom